PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Soaring Events in Pennsylvania

February 5th 07, 05:26 PM
Glider Flight Instructor Revalidation Clinic
Feb 24-25, 2007
Gwynedd , PA
Hosted by Philadelphia Glider Council.
Details: http://www.pgcsoaring.org/Clinics%2007/PGC%20VC%2007.htm

Soaring Seminar
March 24, 2007
State College, PA
Hosted by Knauff and Grove Soaring Supplies.
Details: www.eglider.org (Select "Soaring Seminar" from the list on
the left)

Janine Acee
SSA Governor - PA East

February 6th 07, 12:33 PM
On Feb 5, 12:26 pm, wrote:
> Glider Flight Instructor Revalidation Clinic
> Feb 24-25, 2007
> Gwynedd , PA
> Hosted by Philadelphia Glider Council.
> Details:http://www.pgcsoaring.org/Clinics%2007/PGC%20VC%2007.htm
>
> Soaring Seminar
> March 24, 2007
> State College, PA
> Hosted by Knauff and Grove Soaring Supplies.
> Details:www.eglider.org(Select "Soaring Seminar" from the list on
> the left)
>
> Janine Acee
> SSA Governor - PA East

There are sport events at Penn State that weekend and all hotel rooms
are sold out (at least the ones that I made inquiries with). Perhaps
this is not the best weekend to be sponsoring this event. Comments?

February 6th 07, 06:22 PM
On Feb 6, 7:33 am, wrote:
> On Feb 5, 12:26 pm, wrote:
>
> > Glider Flight Instructor Revalidation Clinic
> > Feb 24-25, 2007
> > Gwynedd , PA
> > Hosted by Philadelphia Glider Council.
> > Details:http://www.pgcsoaring.org/Clinics%2007/PGC%20VC%2007.htm
>
> > Soaring Seminar
> > March 24, 2007
> > State College, PA
> > Hosted by Knauff and Grove Soaring Supplies.
> > Details:www.eglider.org(Select"Soaring Seminar" from the list on
> > the left)
>
> > Janine Acee
> > SSA Governor - PA East
>
> There are sport events at Penn State that weekend and all hotel rooms
> are sold out (at least the ones that I made inquiries with). Perhaps
> this is not the best weekend to be sponsoring this event. Comments?

You'd have to contact Tom Knauff about that. Knauff and Grove Soaring
Supplies is handling the planning.

February 11th 07, 06:18 AM
In your small mind Tom, did you ever think of new , wanabe instuctors
camp
RW

Google