PDA

View Full Version : '58 Cessna 172 For Sale

SA
August 26th 03, 03:57 PM
Plane from Red Wing Aeroplane Company, Red Wing, Minnesota
Phone 715-594-3761 Work email:

For Sale: 1958 Cessna 172- $37,000 with Horton STOL Kit,
AFTT 4700- New Overhauled Engine (0 Time) with Brand New Cylinders
60 Amp Alternator Conversion

New OH'd Carburetor,
New OH'd All Accessories-Starter, Alternator, Mags,
New Ignition Harness,
New Spark Plugs(12),
All New Gaskets and Seals in Engine,
New Front Main Seal,
New Lord Engine Mounts and Bolts,
New Battery,
Recent Glass,
Recent Paint,
Wheel Paints,

Good Interior and Headliner,
New Annual Inspection,

Good Tires,
4 Place Intercom,
Cleveland Wheels and Brakes,
New Compass Card and Compass Swing,
New Weight and Balance,
Control Vision Color GPS System (optional Art.Horizon, weather, cell phone)
Radios- Comm, VOR/Glideslope, Transponder/Encoder
Instruments- Airspeed, Altimeter, VSI, EHT, DG, Slip, Oil Press/Temp,
Ammeter,
Fresh 24 mo. Transponder Check,

Bush Air
October 11th 03, 05:53 AM
I am looking for an old pre - 1962 Cessna 172 / 182

Aircraft should be based somewhere in Southern Africa.

Any condition .

CC

"CC" Milne Pocock
www.bushair.co.za
Tel:+27 82 490 5721(ZA) / +268 607 6440(SD)
Email:
"SA" > wrote in message
> Plane from Red Wing Aeroplane Company, Red Wing, Minnesota
> Phone 715-594-3761 Work email:
>

> For Sale: 1958 Cessna 172- $37,000 with Horton STOL Kit,
> AFTT 4700- New Overhauled Engine (0 Time) with Brand New Cylinders
> 60 Amp Alternator Conversion
>
> New OH'd Carburetor,
> New OH'd All Accessories-Starter, Alternator, Mags,
> New Ignition Harness,
> New Spark Plugs(12),
> All New Gaskets and Seals in Engine,
> New Front Main Seal,
> New Lord Engine Mounts and Bolts,
> New Battery,
> Recent Glass,
> Recent Paint,
> Wheel Paints,
>
> Good Interior and Headliner,
> New Annual Inspection,
>
> Good Tires,
> 4 Place Intercom,
> Cleveland Wheels and Brakes,
> New Compass Card and Compass Swing,
> New Weight and Balance,
> Control Vision Color GPS System (optional Art.Horizon, weather, cell
phone)
> Radios- Comm, VOR/Glideslope, Transponder/Encoder
> Instruments- Airspeed, Altimeter, VSI, EHT, DG, Slip, Oil Press/Temp,
> Ammeter,
> Fresh 24 mo. Transponder Check,

Ed Wischmeyer
October 14th 03, 07:17 PM
Bush Air wrote:

> I am looking for an old pre - 1962 Cessna 172 / 182
>
> Aircraft should be based somewhere in Southern Africa.
>
> Any condition .

We'd consider selling ours, but it's on the wrong side of the pond -- http://myweb.cableone.net/edwisch/c175.html

Ed

Google