PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cessna 172/152

Ron Natalie
August 27th 03, 05:27 PM
"Byron Miller" > wrote in message ...
> Looking to buy a 152/172. Considering lower costing 172's.
>
> Nothing near 10000 hours please. Prefer low TBO or sale with fresh
> engine/annual if possible.

Someone was selling a 0 SMOH 1958 172. If you like the classic look
the price didn't look too bad. Dig back a few days.

Fresh annual doesn't mean squat other than you won't find out what's really
wrong with it for another year when your own mechanic tears into it.

Byron Miller
August 28th 03, 12:52 AM
"Ron Natalie" > wrote in message
m...
> Fresh annual doesn't mean squat other than you won't find out what's
really
> wrong with it for another year when your own mechanic tears into it.

True, but its my way of preventing anyone with an out of annual airplane
trying to push something my way. I'd rather put my hedges on a mechanic
checking it out and doing an annual.

I would pay for a pre-buy anyhow.

I'll see if i can find the archives on groups.google.com for the one you
spoke about. Thanks!

-byron

Google