PDA

View Full Version : helicopters Malaysia 3 - sibuhelo3.jpg (1/1)

urbanwriter
November 10th 06, 05:19 AM
this one is a tad big, but the sign makes a VERY real point, even if the
guns are a bit rusty 'round the edges

Bob Harrington
November 10th 06, 07:29 AM
urbanwriter > wrote in news:urbanwriter-
:

> this one is a tad big, but the sign makes a VERY real point, even if the
> guns are a bit rusty 'round the edges

"No entry, or we will make a child dance!"

Peter Hucker
November 11th 06, 06:54 PM
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 07:29:27 -0000, Bob Harrington > wrote:

> urbanwriter > wrote in news:urbanwriter-
> :
>
>> this one is a tad big, but the sign makes a VERY real point, even if the
>> guns are a bit rusty 'round the edges
>
> "No entry, or we will make a child dance!"

ROFL!

Never dive into deep concrete.

Google