PDA

View Full Version : IFR - VFR Static and Transponder Inspections (dallas, tx)

Dave
September 1st 03, 04:14 PM
To all,

I am now performing Static and Transponder systems inspections
(91.411-413) in the Dallas area.
Either at your location or mine (F69 Dallas Airpark).
These inspections are required every 24 months.

Please feel free to email me for more information.

Cheers

Dave

Justin Case
September 1st 03, 07:01 PM
What's the freight on this , Dave?
Maybe I'll see you at a certain fly in there in October!

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:14:05 GMT, Dave >
wrote:

>To all,
>
>I am now performing Static and Transponder systems inspections
>(91.411-413) in the Dallas area.
>Either at your location or mine (F69 Dallas Airpark).
>These inspections are required every 24 months.
>
>Please feel free to email me for more information.
>
>Cheers
>
>Dave

Jim Weir
September 2nd 03, 04:04 PM
Dave...

Since I'm out here in Calyforrnyia, I doubt I'd cut into your business too much,
so can you tell me...

A. From getgo zero, what did it cost you to set up to do this?

B. What is the annual cost to calibrate the equipment?

C. How much do you charge for the service, and is it more when you come to me
than when I come to you?

Jim

Dave >

->To all,
->
->I am now performing Static and Transponder systems
http://www.rst-engr.com

Justin Case
September 5th 03, 01:05 AM
I know where you are, you just don't know who I am!

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 14:54:59 GMT, Dave >
wrote:

>Justin,
>
>There are three rates
>IFR - $225.00
>VFR(basic) - $90.00 91.413 only (transponder)
>VFR(encoder) - $120 91.413 with encoder tests in 91.411 (Class B)
>

>I can meet you just about anywhere in the Dallas area. I'm based at
>F69-Dallas Air Park.
>
>Cheers
>
>Dave
>

>Justin Case wrote:
>
>> What's the freight on this , Dave?
>> Maybe I'll see you at a certain fly in there in October!
>>
>> On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:14:05 GMT, Dave >
>> wrote:
>>

>>>To all,
>>>
>>>I am now performing Static and Transponder systems inspections
>>>(91.411-413) in the Dallas area.
>>>Either at your location or mine (F69 Dallas Airpark).
>>>These inspections are required every 24 months.
>>>
>>>Please feel free to email me for more information.
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>
>>>Dave

Google