PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Day NMUSAF Memorial Park 11-10-06

Blue Oval
November 11th 06, 01:29 AM
In honor of U.S. military veterans, I photographed some assorted
memorials at the National Museum of the USAF Memorial Park today and
thought I'd share them with the group. Thank you to all the Veterans and
to the Korean and Viet Nam vets, "WELCOME HOME"!!!

Dan Edwards

Dennis[_2_]
November 11th 06, 03:27 PM
Blue Oval wrote:

> In honor of U.S. military veterans, I photographed some assorted
> memorials at the National Museum of the USAF Memorial Park today and
> thought I'd share them with the group. Thank you to all the Veterans and
> to the Korean and Viet Nam vets, "WELCOME HOME"!!!
>
> Dan Edwards

Excellent set of pictures.

Thanks, Dan, and Happy Veterans day to all who honorably served.

CWO4 Dave Mann
November 11th 06, 04:14 PM
Dennis wrote:
> Blue Oval wrote:
>
>> In honor of U.S. military veterans, I photographed some assorted
>> memorials at the National Museum of the USAF Memorial Park today and
>> thought I'd share them with the group. Thank you to all the Veterans and
>> to the Korean and Viet Nam vets, "WELCOME HOME"!!!
>>
>> Dan Edwards
>
> Excellent set of pictures.
>
> Thanks, Dan, and Happy Veterans day to all who honorably served.

Gret pictures Dan, thank you!

Cheers,

Dave
(RVN & SEA 1967 - 1975)

Blue Oval/Dan Edwards
November 11th 06, 08:57 PM
"CWO4 Dave Mann" > wrote in message
> Dennis wrote:
> > Blue Oval wrote:
> >
> >> In honor of U.S. military veterans, I photographed some assorted
> >> memorials at the National Museum of the USAF Memorial Park today and
> >> thought I'd share them with the group. Thank you to all the Veterans
and
> >> to the Korean and Viet Nam vets, "WELCOME HOME"!!!
> >>
> >> Dan Edwards
> >
> > Excellent set of pictures.
> >
> > Thanks, Dan, and Happy Veterans day to all who honorably served.
> >

> Gret pictures Dan, thank you!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dave
> (RVN & SEA 1967 - 1975)

You are also most welcome Dave! Welcome Home!!!

Dan

Blue Oval/Dan Edwards
November 11th 06, 09:02 PM
"Dennis" > wrote in message
> Blue Oval wrote:
>
> > In honor of U.S. military veterans, I photographed some assorted
> > memorials at the National Museum of the USAF Memorial Park today and
> > thought I'd share them with the group. Thank you to all the Veterans and
> > to the Korean and Viet Nam vets, "WELCOME HOME"!!!
> >
> > Dan Edwards
>
> Excellent set of pictures.
>
> Thanks, Dan, and Happy Veterans day to all who honorably served.

You are most welcome Dennis and I am glad you liked the series!!

Dan

Google