PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1979 "The National Air and Space Museum" 1st Edition out-of-print Book

Jim Sinclair
September 3rd 03, 11:49 AM
1979 "The National Air and Space Museum" 1st Edition out-of-print Book

I have for sale the out-of-print, 1st Edition, Hardcover Book "The National
Air and Space Museum" by C.D.B. Bryans (1979). The hardcover 1st edition
contains 472 pages of text as well as full-color and vintage black and
white photographs profiling the The National Air and Space Museum.
Front Jacket Excerpt:
"The incomparable drama and excitement of The National Air and Space
Museum-the thrill of standing under the Wright flyer, the world's first
successful airplane, of walking through a Skylab Orbital Workshop, of
standing on the bridge of an aircraft carrier to watch launching
operations, of touching a real piece of the Moon-are recreated in this
unique book. Prepared with the cooperation of the Museum, it enables the
reader to take part in humanity's greatest adventure-the conquest of the
skies and our inevetable journey to the stars". Included are: 250 specially
created full-color photographs, documentary pictures, superb illustrations,
(many 11 1/2" x 35") giant pull-out designs, illustsrations and photographs.
Chaperts include: Milestones of Flight, Pioneers of Flight, Balloon and
Airships, World War I Aviation, Sea-Air Operations, World War II Aviation,
Rocketry and Space Flight, Satellites, Apollo to the Moon, Exporing the
Planets, Science-Technology and the Arts, and many more.
The 1979 "The National Air and Space Museum" 1st Edition out-of-print
Hardcover Book is in MINT condition.
Price $15. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

Google