PDA

View Full Version : Jodel for sale

Sten-Anders Fellman
September 3rd 03, 10:37 PM
I have to buy a hangar at the airport nearby and in that hangar is already a
plane that is very nice but not for me since I want an amphibian.

It is a Jodel Ambassaduer 1050 from 1961. Read more about the Jodel at
www.jodel.com . It is as new. The frame has 1600 hours but the fabric
covering has only 75 hours. The engine has also only 75 hours so it is as
brand new.

I need to sell the plane quick before I get my new plane in beginning of
October (hopefully) so I can sell it cheap, only $25,000. The plane is in
Stockholm, Sweden.

Best regards,

Sten-Anders Fellman
WEB: www.saf.net
Mail:
Phone: +46 702 61 21 27

Ron Natalie
September 3rd 03, 10:40 PM
"Sten-Anders Fellman" > wrote in message ...
> I have to buy a hangar at the airport nearby and in that hangar is already a
> plane that is very nice but not for me since I want an amphibian.

The hangar comes with a plane? Cool. That doesn't happen here. We have
to provide our own planes.

Google