PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sheepskin covers for Cherokee front seats

Jay Honeck
September 4th 03, 03:38 AM
Just got a new leather interior in our plane, so I no longer need my
custom-fitted, dark gray sheep-skin, deep-pile seat covers.

These have been fitted by a professional seamstress to properly and snugly
fit the high-back, later model Cherokee "bucket" seats -- the kind with the
built-in, height-adjustable head rest. If you don't have headrests, you
don't want these! (The sheepskin covers the seat and headrest, making it
one seamless seat.)

They are in excellent shape, having only been on the seats less than a year.

Make an offer!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA