PDA

View Full Version : FS: VHF AirBand Base Transceiver

VC
September 12th 03, 01:48 AM
Description

Professionaly built Genave Alpha 12 channel COM VHF Aviation
base station Unicom. Prewired AC outlet has built in filtered power supply,
just plug and talk away! Range 200-300 miles +. Currently in use as private
unicom 123.1 frequency installed. Add any 11 more frequencies in the VHF
aircraft band. Uses standard common type crystals. Easy to install. Built in
Speaker. Headphone and Mic jacks. Radio is fully tested and completely
functional. No mic. PayPal auction. Insured shipping for apx $25.00
depending on location.

plymouthskysports
January 17th 11, 02:02 AM
Description

Professionaly built Genave Alpha 12 channel COM VHF Aviation
base station Unicom. Prewired AC outlet has built in filtered power supply,
just plug and talk away! Range 200-300 miles +. Currently in use as private
unicom 123.1 frequency installed. Add any 11 more frequencies in the VHF
aircraft band. Uses standard common type crystals. Easy to install. Built in
Speaker. Headphone and Mic jacks. Radio is fully tested and completely
functional. No mic. PayPal auction. Insured shipping for apx $25.00
depending on location.

I am looking for an airband base station transceiver for a new airport-based business. Please contact me if it is still for sale.

Google