PDA

View Full Version : Still wanted CHT/EGT gauge

September 15th 03, 08:06 PM
I am still in need of a combination CHT/EGT gauge with bayonet probes.
Any make will do as long as it is a combination gauge and in WORKING
condition. Must be more or less 2 1/4 '' size.
Anyone have one for sale?
Gerrie

Dave
September 15th 03, 10:01 PM
http://www.westach.com/
good little gages with probes

wrote:

> I am still in need of a combination CHT/EGT gauge with bayonet probes.
> Any make will do as long as it is a combination gauge and in WORKING
> condition. Must be more or less 2 1/4 '' size.
> Anyone have one for sale?
> Gerrie

September 15th 03, 10:03 PM
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:01:05 GMT, Dave > wrote:

>http://www.westach.com/
>good little gages with probes

Thanks Dave
I'm actually looking for a USED gauge. Sorry, the request was
vague.]Got one Westach already and would prefer another to match but
beggars can't be choosers so anything similar will do.
Gerrie

Google