PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Airlines L188 (G-FIJV)

ellx_lux
November 26th 06, 05:52 PM
Brgds / http://decker.antoine.free.fr

Scubabix
November 26th 06, 06:46 PM
I didn't know anyone was still flying the Electra.
Rob

"ellx_lux" > wrote in message ...
> Brgds / http://decker.antoine.free.fr

Alan Erskine
November 26th 06, 07:39 PM
"Scubabix" > wrote in message
> I didn't know anyone was still flying the Electra.
> Rob
>
> "ellx_lux" > wrote in message
> > Brgds / http://decker.antoine.free.fr

I should have read this post before. I've just asked the same question for
the other image.

--
Alan Erskine

Grumpy AuContraire
November 26th 06, 07:57 PM
Alan Erskine wrote:

> "Scubabix" > wrote in message
> > I didn't know anyone was still flying the Electra.
> > Rob
> >
> > "ellx_lux" > wrote in message
> > > Brgds / http://decker.antoine.free.fr
>
> I should have read this post before. I've just asked the same question for
> the other image.

http://www.atlanticairlines.co.uk/electra.php4

JT

Alan Erskine
November 26th 06, 11:10 PM
"Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message

> http://www.atlanticairlines.co.uk/electra.php4

Thanks for the link. Read this about the Tupolev 204 "The aircraft is
technically superior to the B757 whilst offering equivalent 27 Tonne and 14
pallet position capacity." How do they mean "technically superior"?

--
Alan Erskine

Alan Erskine
November 26th 06, 11:16 PM
"Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message

> http://www.atlanticairlines.co.uk/electra.php4

Speaking of Atlantic Airlines; wasn't one of their big contracts
transporting tulips from The Netherlands?

--
Alan Erskine

Grumpy AuContraire
November 26th 06, 11:32 PM
Alan Erskine wrote:

> "Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message
>
> > http://www.atlanticairlines.co.uk/electra.php4
>
> Speaking of Atlantic Airlines; wasn't one of their big contracts
> transporting tulips from The Netherlands?
>
> --
> Alan Erskine

I dunno but you might ask "Tiny Tim." Ooooops, ain't he dead??

<G>

JT

Dave Kearton
November 27th 06, 12:12 AM
Alan Erskine wrote:
> "Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message
>
>> http://www.atlanticairlines.co.uk/electra.php4
>
> Thanks for the link. Read this about the Tupolev 204 "The aircraft is
> technically superior to the B757 whilst offering equivalent 27 Tonne
> and 14 pallet position capacity." How do they mean "technically
> superior"?

Russian pilots can fly it while drunk ?

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Alan Erskine
November 27th 06, 01:47 AM
"Dave Kearton" > wrote in message
> Alan Erskine wrote:
> > "Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message
> >
> >> http://www.atlanticairlines.co.uk/electra.php4
> >
> > Thanks for the link. Read this about the Tupolev 204 "The aircraft is
> > technically superior to the B757 whilst offering equivalent 27 Tonne
> > and 14 pallet position capacity." How do they mean "technically
> > superior"?
>

> Russian pilots can fly it while drunk ?

That's not a major advance for a Russian pilot - they fly everything like
that.

--
Alan Erskine

Alan Erskine
November 27th 06, 01:48 AM
"Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message

> Alan Erskine wrote:
> >
> > "Grumpy AuContraire" > wrote in message
> >
> > > http://www.atlanticairlines.co.uk/electra.php4
> >
> > Speaking of Atlantic Airlines; wasn't one of their big contracts
> > transporting tulips from The Netherlands?
> >
> > --
> > Alan Erskine
> >

> I dunno but you might ask "Tiny Tim." Ooooops, ain't he dead??

I'll get in touch with Tiny Tim via Dorris Stokes..... <thinks>. No; she's
not answering the phone anymore either.

--
Alan Erskine

Google