PDA

View Full Version : Hangar queen - emmerdale.jpg (1/1) [65K]

Netko
November 27th 06, 09:49 AM
I came across this picture when checking out a story about what I
believe will be the only regular seaplane service in the UK:

http://www.lochlomondseaplanes.com/

I *think* the woman is actress and rock groupie Patsy Kensit.

I *know* the aircraft is a Cessna 206.

How sad am I?

--

Papa Fox
November 27th 06, 10:18 AM

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 9:49:54 +0000, Netko >
wrote:

>I came across this picture when checking out a story about what I
>believe will be the only regular seaplane service in the UK:
>
>http://www.lochlomondseaplanes.com/
>
>I *think* the woman is actress and rock groupie Patsy Kensit.
>
>I *know* the aircraft is a Cessna 206.
>
>How sad am I?

Ron Snipes[_1_]
November 27th 06, 04:51 PM
I believe she was in a Lethal Weapon movie. Forget which one, but it was the
one where they busted the folks from South Africa. She was the secretary to
the South Affican Diplomat.
ron

"Netko" > wrote in message
x.com...
> I came across this picture when checking out a story about what I
> believe will be the only regular seaplane service in the UK:
>
> http://www.lochlomondseaplanes.com/
>
> I *think* the woman is actress and rock groupie Patsy Kensit.
>
> I *know* the aircraft is a Cessna 206.
>
> How sad am I?
>
> --

Alan Erskine
November 27th 06, 06:03 PM
"Ron Snipes" > wrote in message
.. .
> I believe she was in a Lethal Weapon movie. Forget which one, but it was
the
> one where they busted the folks from South Africa. She was the secretary
> the South Affican Diplomat.
> ron

Lethal Weapon 2.

--
Alan Erskine

Toolpusher
November 28th 06, 12:57 AM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in
:

> "Ron Snipes" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> I believe she was in a Lethal Weapon movie. Forget which one, but it was
> the
>> one where they busted the folks from South Africa. She was the secretary
>> the South Affican Diplomat.
>> ron
>
> Lethal Weapon 2.
>

> --
> Alan Erskine

Great, I go to Loch Lomond for peace & quiet.

I thought the bloody Jetskiers were bad enough. Still, I suppose if they
stick to the Southern end of the Loch there's no harm done.

Google