PDA

View Full Version : FS: Upgrade Compaq iPaq H3650

Juan Jimenez
October 3rd 03, 09:16 PM
Compaq iPaq H3650, upgraded to PocketPC 2002 (upgrade CD, license and docs
included, I will NOT upgrade it to PocketPC 2003 and HP tech support does
not recommend it for this unit), high capacity Compaq Li-Ion battery sleeve
with CF slot, soft wallet-type carrier, wallwart charger, USB sync cable, 16
mb CF memory card, Ambicom 802.11b WiFi CF card with PocketPC driver CD and
docs, internal battery replaced about a year ago, with additional sleeve
battery runs for up to a day.

$350, email bd5 located at bd5 dot com

Juan Jimenez
October 3rd 03, 09:39 PM
I forgot that in addition to this I have a Stowaway portable keyboard for
the iPaq, the folding kind. $50 additional if you want that (retail is $99).

"Juan Jimenez" > wrote in message
. net...
> Compaq iPaq H3650, upgraded to PocketPC 2002 (upgrade CD, license and docs
> included, I will NOT upgrade it to PocketPC 2003 and HP tech support does
> not recommend it for this unit), high capacity Compaq Li-Ion battery
sleeve
> with CF slot, soft wallet-type carrier, wallwart charger, USB sync cable,
16
> mb CF memory card, Ambicom 802.11b WiFi CF card with PocketPC driver CD
and
> docs, internal battery replaced about a year ago, with additional sleeve
> battery runs for up to a day.
>
> $350, email bd5 located at bd5 dot com

Google