PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: used R22

Mr.Twistair
October 7th 03, 10:26 AM
A guy in Moscow asked me to place this ad here:

================

WTB used low-priced but still flying Robinson R22, TBO 300-500 hrs is OK.
Would prefer to buy from Europe but US or elsewhere overseas is OK anyway.
Please send details and photos via e-mail

===============
Please send offers to my e-mail.

Thanks in advance,

Alex
http://twistairclub.narod.ru - Sport Rotorcraft in Russia

Trentus
October 8th 03, 10:05 AM
"Mr.Twistair" > wrote in message
> A guy in Moscow asked me to place this ad here:
>
> ================
>
> WTB used low-priced but still flying Robinson R22, TBO 300-500 hrs is OK.
> Would prefer to buy from Europe but US or elsewhere overseas is OK
anyway.
> Please send details and photos via e-mail
>
> ===============
> Please send offers to my e-mail.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Alex
> http://twistairclub.narod.ru - Sport Rotorcraft in Russia

How would one get a helicopter sent overseas?
They're not small, and whilst I don't actually know, I pretty much assume
the fuel capacity of an R22 wouldn't quite manage to fly it there.

Trentus

Peter Seddon
October 8th 03, 12:29 PM
By flying it there (practical from Europe) or disasembling it and shipping
it in pieces by sea.

Regards Peter

"Trentus" > wrote in message
> "Mr.Twistair" > wrote in message
> > A guy in Moscow asked me to place this ad here:
> >
> > ================
> >
> > WTB used low-priced but still flying Robinson R22, TBO 300-500 hrs is
OK.
> > Would prefer to buy from Europe but US or elsewhere overseas is OK
> anyway.
> > Please send details and photos via e-mail
> >
> > ===============
> > Please send offers to my e-mail.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Alex
> > http://twistairclub.narod.ru - Sport Rotorcraft in Russia
>
> How would one get a helicopter sent overseas?
> They're not small, and whilst I don't actually know, I pretty much assume
> the fuel capacity of an R22 wouldn't quite manage to fly it there.
>
> Trentus

Mr.Twistair
October 8th 03, 02:49 PM
"Trentus" > wrote once after a big booze:

> How would one get a helicopter sent overseas?
> They're not small, and whilst I don't actually know, I pretty much assume
> the fuel capacity of an R22 wouldn't quite manage to fly it there.

That's not a problem: all Robbies are shipped overseas partially
disassembled and crated. It takes one day only to assemble it back.

Cheers,

Alex

Juan Jimenez
October 8th 03, 04:26 PM
Disassemble it and put it in a 20 ft container.

"Trentus" > wrote in message
> "Mr.Twistair" > wrote in message
> > A guy in Moscow asked me to place this ad here:
> >
> > ================
> >
> > WTB used low-priced but still flying Robinson R22, TBO 300-500 hrs is
OK.
> > Would prefer to buy from Europe but US or elsewhere overseas is OK
> anyway.
> > Please send details and photos via e-mail
> >
> > ===============
> > Please send offers to my e-mail.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Alex
> > http://twistairclub.narod.ru - Sport Rotorcraft in Russia
>
> How would one get a helicopter sent overseas?
> They're not small, and whilst I don't actually know, I pretty much assume
> the fuel capacity of an R22 wouldn't quite manage to fly it there.
>
> Trentus

amood
October 8th 03, 05:28 PM
Bering Strait!!

Mr.Twistair
October 8th 03, 05:56 PM
"amood" > ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????:
om...
> Bering Strait!!

Easy! :))

Juan Jimenez
October 8th 03, 08:02 PM
<chuckle>

"amood" > wrote in message
om...
> Bering Strait!!

Rick Pellicciotti
October 8th 03, 09:26 PM
"Juan Jimenez" > wrote in message
> <chuckle>
>
> "amood" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Bering Strait!!

There is a published, VFR arrival corridor across the Bering Strait now,
isn't there?

Juan Jimenez
October 8th 03, 09:43 PM
There sure is, a friend of mine who's a flying AME in Anchorage flew it with
her son. It was one heck of an experience for her.

"Rick Pellicciotti" > wrote in message

> "Juan Jimenez" > wrote in message
> > <chuckle>
> >
> > "amood" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Bering Strait!!
> >
> There is a published, VFR arrival corridor across the Bering Strait now,
> isn't there?

Gerrie
October 8th 03, 09:44 PM
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:43:58 GMT, "Juan Jimenez"
> wrote:

>There sure is, a friend of mine who's a flying AME in Anchorage flew it with
>her son. It was one heck of an experience for her.
>
>"Rick Pellicciotti" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Juan Jimenez" > wrote in message
>> > <chuckle>
>> >
>> > "amood" > wrote in message
>> > om...
>> >
>> There is a published, VFR arrival corridor across the Bering Strait now,
>> isn't there?

Where you guys going? Just fly it there-"Bearing Straight"

Google