December 14th 06, 02:32 AM

Bill Brown
December 14th 06, 02:32 AM
"Hub & Diane Plott" > wrote in message
How a bout some B-23 pics?
Thank you!
Hub

Hub,
There is a B-23 at the Museum, but it was in the Restoration Facility
and they are only running tours of that facility on certain days in certain
months and they had a loooong list, so we didn't get over there this time.
I have some old photographs of it in one of my scrap books and if I find
them, I'll scan and post them here..
Merry Christmas to all who read this and for those who think there's a
"war on Christmas", Happy Holidays. ((-; (sorry Netko!)
Su compaņero en Meechigan,
Bill Brown

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and
daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest
walls of oppression and resistance."
Robert F. Kennedy

[...]

john smith
December 14th 06, 03:30 AM
In article >,
"Bill Brown" > wrote:

> There is a B-23 at the Museum, but it was in the Restoration Facility
> and they are only running tours of that facility on certain days in certain
> months and they had a loooong list, so we didn't get over there this time.

Per the Museum's website, you can sign up for one of the limited slots
each Friday to view the restoration of Memphis Belle.

john smith
December 14th 06, 03:30 AM
In article >,
"Bill Brown" > wrote:

> There is a B-23 at the Museum, but it was in the Restoration Facility
> and they are only running tours of that facility on certain days in certain
> months and they had a loooong list, so we didn't get over there this time.

Per the Museum's website, you can sign up for one of the limited slots
each Friday to view the restoration of Memphis Belle.

Hub & Diane Plott
December 15th 06, 07:04 PM
As always you guys come through!!
Thank you!
Hub

"john smith" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Bill Brown" > wrote:
>
>> There is a B-23 at the Museum, but it was in the Restoration Facility
>> and they are only running tours of that facility on certain days in
>> certain
>> months and they had a loooong list, so we didn't get over there this
>> time.
>
> Per the Museum's website, you can sign up for one of the limited slots
> each Friday to view the restoration of Memphis Belle.

Google