PDA

View Full Version : O-200 Parts Manual

Jeff
August 1st 03, 01:52 AM
Anyone have their O-200 parts manual handy? What is the part number for a
standard sized camshaft? I have one that has a part number of 626608 and
was told it was a standard size....is that right? I have the maintenance
and overhaul manual, looks like I am going to have to get a parts manual
yet.

Thanks,
Jeff

Larry Smith
August 1st 03, 02:17 AM
My O-200 service parts catalog shows the standard camshaft as 626608.

"Jeff" <my last name @fidnet.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have their O-200 parts manual handy? What is the part number for a
> standard sized camshaft? I have one that has a part number of 626608 and
> was told it was a standard size....is that right? I have the maintenance
> and overhaul manual, looks like I am going to have to get a parts manual
> yet.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Jeff
August 1st 03, 03:43 AM
Thank you Larry!!

Jeff

"Larry Smith" > wrote in message
> My O-200 service parts catalog shows the standard camshaft as 626608.
>
> "Jeff" <my last name @fidnet.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone have their O-200 parts manual handy? What is the part number for
> > standard sized camshaft? I have one that has a part number of 626608
and
> > was told it was a standard size....is that right? I have the
maintenance
> > and overhaul manual, looks like I am going to have to get a parts manual
> > yet.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jeff

Stealth Pilot
August 1st 03, 05:16 PM
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:17:49 -0400, "Larry Smith"
> wrote:

>My O-200 service parts catalog shows the standard camshaft as 626608.

now that's interesting...
mine is the cmc service parts cattledog ,form x-30011 and dated august
1966.

page 11
item number 5 on the technical illustration is the cam shaft.
code letter "l" (lowercase lima) is for O-200-A
part number 628421
camshaft - forged steel (side fuel pump)

over the page
part number 626608
camshaft - forged steel

ahhh yes I get it now.
though why does continental use forgeries. you'd think they'd have the
real parts available :-)

Stealth ( I needed the break) Pilot

Google