PDA

View Full Version : Culver Cadet

B. Lehman
August 1st 03, 01:30 PM
My CFII buddy recently bought a Culver Cadet and while it it is in great
flying condition, the landing gear is non functional. I'm trying to locate
either shematics (if they exist) or at least some other Culver owner who
has operating manual retractable gear that I might get some digital pictures
of. The local mechanic doesn't know a lot about these flying machines so
any help would be greatly appreciated (on the wallet also!). Thanks and
feel free to contact me direct at - just
eliminate the .nospam portion of the address and it will work just fine.

Appreciate any assistance that might be available.

Regards,

Bob

RDA
August 2nd 03, 01:48 AM
Check this site and give Brent Taylor a call. He can help your buddy.

http://www.aaa-apm.org/types/Culver/

"B. Lehman" > wrote in message
> My CFII buddy recently bought a Culver Cadet and while it it is in great
> flying condition, the landing gear is non functional. I'm trying to
locate
> either shematics (if they exist) or at least some other Culver owner who
> has operating manual retractable gear that I might get some digital
pictures
> of. The local mechanic doesn't know a lot about these flying machines so
> any help would be greatly appreciated (on the wallet also!). Thanks and
> feel free to contact me direct at - just
> eliminate the .nospam portion of the address and it will work just fine.
>
> Appreciate any assistance that might be available.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bob

Google