PDA

View Full Version : FS: SF Bay Area Partnership

SJC Flying Club
December 11th 03, 04:10 AM
Shares are available in a small SF Bay Area club with 2 aircraft, a
pristine1974 Beech Bonanza, and a solid 1974 Cessna 172.

Check out the link below for more information.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2DF326C6

To email, remove zxyzNOSPAMzz

R. Hubbell
December 12th 03, 03:25 AM
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 04:10:33 GMT "SJC Flying Club" > wrote:

> Shares are available in a small SF Bay Area club with 2 aircraft, a
> pristine1974 Beech Bonanza, and a solid 1974 Cessna 172.
>
> Check out the link below for more information.
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2DF326C6
>
> To email, remove zxyzNOSPAMzz

What do you mean by shares? A share of a club? How does that work?
Is there some other cost not specified on your page? BTW I really think
that's a great idea to have a Bonanza for the long trips and the venerable
172 for the short hops. I've seen a few clubs that have only low-end
planes and I think they would do better if they had a high performance
plane in their stable.

R. Hubbell

SJC Flying Club
December 12th 03, 03:51 AM
The members of the club are owners of the aircraft and all other club
assets, like tools and equipment. Each member holds an 'equity share' which
represents a 1/15 fraction of the club's total asset value. When someone
joins, they buy a share from the club. When they leave, they sell their
share to a new incoming member.

"R. Hubbell" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 04:10:33 GMT "SJC Flying Club"
> wrote:
>
> > Shares are available in a small SF Bay Area club with 2 aircraft, a
> > pristine1974 Beech Bonanza, and a solid 1974 Cessna 172.
> >
> > Check out the link below for more information.
> >
> > http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2DF326C6
> >
> > To email, remove zxyzNOSPAMzz
> >

> What do you mean by shares? A share of a club? How does that work?
> Is there some other cost not specified on your page? BTW I really think
> that's a great idea to have a Bonanza for the long trips and the venerable
> 172 for the short hops. I've seen a few clubs that have only low-end
> planes and I think they would do better if they had a high performance
> plane in their stable.
>
> R. Hubbell

Google