PDA

View Full Version : SeaHawk Amphib For Sale

HankL
August 1st 03, 09:25 PM
Composite SeaHawk Amphib located Dallas.
280 hrs TT airframe - + 800 hrs on Lyc 0-320
WarpDrive 4 blade prop.
115mph @65% and 1000+ miles range.
12 seconds take off time land/water(not at gross)
Full gyros, 720 nav/com, mode C, no charge for the loran.
Have pics - asking 28K - will trade or partial trade for ?
email or 214 350-7181

Darrel Toepfer
August 2nd 03, 04:54 AM
"HankL" > wrote...
> Composite SeaHawk Amphib located Dallas.
> 280 hrs TT airframe - + 800 hrs on Lyc 0-320
> WarpDrive 4 blade prop.
> 115mph @65% and 1000+ miles range.
> 12 seconds take off time land/water(not at gross)
> Full gyros, 720 nav/com, mode C, no charge for the loran.
> Have pics - asking 28K - will trade or partial trade for ?
> email or 214 350-7181

Somethings gain value with age, did you add fuel capacity?

http://forpilots.com/archive/rec.aviation.marketplace/2/msg2796.htm
Subject: F/S-Trade Seahawk Composite Amphib
From: Hank L.
Date: Sat May 12 07:20:11 2001
1990 Seahawk composite amphib located Dallas. 250 TT / 750 smoh
certified 0-320 Lyc, 4 blade Warp Drive, Full gyro, digital 760 nav-com,
Mode C. Cruise 115mph / range 900+. Have owned since 1993. Asking $26K
, will consider full or partial trade. For the serious, I have pics &
info. Email or 214 350-7181

HankL
August 2nd 03, 06:49 PM
Yes Darrel - fine wine and also my SeaHawk

> Somethings gain value with age, did you add fuel capacity?
>
> http://forpilots.com/archive/rec.aviation.marketplace/2/msg2796.htm
> Subject: F/S-Trade Seahawk Composite Amphib
> From: Hank L.
> Date: Sat May 12 07:20:11 2001
> 1990 Seahawk composite amphib located Dallas. 250 TT / 750 smoh
> certified 0-320 Lyc, 4 blade Warp Drive, Full gyro, digital 760 nav-com,
> Mode C. Cruise 115mph / range 900+. Have owned since 1993. Asking $26K
> , will consider full or partial trade. For the serious, I have pics &
> info. Email or 214 350-7181

Google