PDA

View Full Version : Baron 58 POH for sale

cjbgroups
December 21st 03, 06:18 PM
I have a new "never been read" POH for the Baron 58. I purchased it to
replace one that was lost, but found the original in the meantime. I ordered
this replacement manual from www.avshop.com. It's for serial numbers TH-1
through TH-772. It's in new condition. I'll take $15 plus $4.00 shipping for
it anywhere in the lower 48 U.S. states.

cjbgroups
December 23rd 03, 06:11 PM
SOLD

"cjbgroups" > wrote in message
> I have a new "never been read" POH for the Baron 58. I purchased it to
> replace one that was lost, but found the original in the meantime. I
ordered
> this replacement manual from www.avshop.com. It's for serial numbers TH-1
> through TH-772. It's in new condition. I'll take $15 plus $4.00 shipping
for
> it anywhere in the lower 48 U.S. states.

Google