PDA

View Full Version : Re: Vintage "Air Progress" magazines for sale, 1963 to 1982

Larry Dighera
December 31st 03, 06:22 PM
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:28:48 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
t>:

>http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=roncachamp&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Do you have a copy of the July, 1978 issue of Air Progress? I'd
really like to get a copy of the Frank Tallman Remembered article it
is supposed to contain.

This is where I learned of the article:
http://www.cahood.com/magazin3.htm I tried contacting C.A. Hood &
Associates but never got a response.

The C.A. Hood list shows the articles contained in each issue of many
old aviation magazines. You may want to mention it, so that bidders
will have an idea of the wealth of information contained in the
auction items.

Steven P. McNicoll
December 31st 03, 06:58 PM
"Larry Dighera" > wrote in message

> Do you have a copy of the July, 1978 issue of Air Progress? I'd
> really like to get a copy of the Frank Tallman Remembered article it
> is supposed to contain.

Yes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3577076632&category=280&rd=1

> This is where I learned of the article:
> http://www.cahood.com/magazin3.htm I tried contacting C.A. Hood &
> Associates but never got a response.
>
> The C.A. Hood list shows the articles contained in each issue of many
> old aviation magazines. You may want to mention it, so that bidders
> will have an idea of the wealth of information contained in the
> auction items.

Thanks. I'll add that info to my descriptions.

Google