PDA

View Full Version : FS Headsets/Sporty EA6B/PTT

January 5th 04, 04:24 PM
For Sale: 2 sets of aviation headsets / one Sporty's EA6B flight computer /
one PTT switch. All guaranteed working and excellent condition. Will ship
CONUS COD for $110.00 O.B.O.

--
*****Remove NS in e-mail for e-mail replies******

Darrel Toepfer
January 5th 04, 06:41 PM
"J" > wrote...
> For Sale: 2 sets of aviation headsets / one Sporty's EA6B flight
computer /
> one PTT switch. All guaranteed working and excellent condition. Will
ship
> CONUS COD for $110.00 O.B.O.

Whats the make on the headsets? I'm interested...

My return email address is valid...

Darrel Toepfer
Eunice, La. 4R7

Darrel Toepfer
January 11th 04, 03:31 PM
"J" > wrote...
> For Sale: 2 sets of aviation headsets / one Sporty's EA6B flight
computer /
> one PTT switch. All guaranteed working and excellent condition. Will
ship
> CONUS COD for $110.00 O.B.O.
> --

Got the package yesterday, thanks for the extras, and great doing business
with ya...

Google