PDA

View Full Version : CNN will do a story on Oshkosh.

Richard Lamb
August 2nd 03, 11:50 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/TRAVEL/DESTINATIONS/07/29/sprj.st03.air.show.ap/index.html

Toks Desalu
August 2nd 03, 11:50 PM
Ladies and Gentleman-
For those who failed to attend the world's largest airshow, Oshkosh:
Air Venture, this year, you will get another chance to see the glimpse of it
on CNN tomorrow. CNN will do a story on Oshkosh. I caught that in the CNN's
adversiting, but failed to find out what time. I checked out the website for
schedule and could not find anything. As of now, I am assuming that it will
show on either CNN Sunday Morning(7:00am ET) or CNN Sunday Night(10:00pm
ET). If anyone knows the details, now is the time to speak out.

Toks
PP_ASEL

Jerry Wass
August 3rd 03, 02:50 AM