PDA

View Full Version : Polikarpov PO-2 and TUCANO manuals FS

Nenad Miklusev
January 23rd 04, 05:34 PM
For Sale:

Great resource for scale modelers and aviation enthusiasts,

Polikarpov PO-2
Flight/Maintenance Manual
published by:
Zavod No 23 , 1937.
264 pages
Complete service,maintenance and repair manual with more than 200
extreme detailed drawings.
Reprint(A5 format) or CD Rom version
Price=20 EUR/27 US$,shipped, postage charges included in price.

EMB 312 TUCANO
Flight Manual
Jan '89/Oct'93
110 pages A4
printed(A4 format) or CD Rom version
Price=20 EUR/27 US$,shipped, postage charges included in price.
More details at e-mail:

RGDS,
Nenad

Mr.Twistair
January 24th 04, 05:00 PM
"Nenad Miklusev" > had the freedom to blurt out at
m...
> For Sale:
>
> Great resource for scale modelers and aviation enthusiasts,
>
> Polikarpov PO-2
> Flight/Maintenance Manual
> published by:
> Zavod No 23 , 1937.
> 264 pages
> Complete service,maintenance and repair manual with more than 200
> extreme detailed drawings.
> Reprint(A5 format) or CD Rom version
> Price=20 EUR/27 US$,shipped, postage charges included in price.

....Which also may be find absolutely free of charge at
http://twistairclub.narod.ru/u2/index.htm together with some other
interesting Russian aviation publications.

Cheers,

Alex
www.rotorcraft.ru

Mr.Twistair
January 24th 04, 05:04 PM
Oh, I forgot: it even has contens page in English:
http://twistairclub.narod.ru/u2/encontens.htm

MT

Google