PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering

Badwater Bill
August 4th 03, 04:06 AM
I was wondering what the hell was going on here. I guess Osh is on
eh? That's why the normal noise factor is way down. I try to wind
you pricks up a bit and I get a couple lame follow-ups. ****, this is
no fun. When is Osh over? I need controversy. I need conflict. How
long do we have to wait until the idiot Juan comes back and posts his
****?

Where the hell is the Zoomster?

Where the hell is Oyster and Anteater. Get off your fat asses you
pricks and give me some ****.

BWB

Richard Lamb
August 4th 03, 10:00 AM
Badwater Bill wrote:

> I was wondering what the hell was going on here. I guess Osh is on
> eh? That's why the normal noise factor is way down. I try to wind
> you pricks up a bit and I get a couple lame follow-ups. ****, this is
> no fun. When is Osh over? I need controversy. I need conflict. How
> long do we have to wait until the idiot Juan comes back and posts his
> ****?
>
> Where the hell is the Zoomster?
>
> Where the hell is Oyster and Anteater. Get off your fat asses you
> pricks and give me some ****.
>
> BWB

Ain't nobody here but you and me, Bad.

Everybody else is at Osh-by-Gosh trying to make it through the crowd.

Richard

Roger Halstead
August 6th 03, 04:38 AM
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 00:36:37 GMT, John Ammeter >
wrote:

<snip>

>Oyster is at Oshkosh, I'm building my new workshop. I spent
>the weekend installing the electrical. Just gotta get the
>inspector to sign it off and then call the local Utility to
>power it up. Then the work starts.... insulating, sheet
>rocking and painting.

We used "Barn Metal" for the interior. Just put in the fir strips
(forget what they call them) over the insulation and fasten the barn
metal to that. It makes a good seal and is no where near the work of
using sheet rock.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)

>John

Google