PDA

View Full Version : Re: Do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.

Stephen Harding
February 15th 04, 03:01 PM
Victoria wrote:
> La Site Communique; 14/02/2004 16:21:33

> La Site is proud and privileged to field itself as the favoured meeting point and
> dating site, for you, the UseNet Community
>
> We wish to extend our best wishes by way of giving you a free, 30 day, full-on
> Platinum Membership.
>
> This will give everyone a fair 30 days to fully test drive the site.

Oh boy, Platinum Membership!!!

I am a breath haltingly handsome, modest, 22 year old white
male in superb physical condition, with tastes toward the
"more mature", in search of a gorgeous, twin engined, twin
boomed (whooo hooo!), combative flying lady, no older than
about 60. She should be *Lightning* in her wit and a beauty
to behold.

Barring availability of such a gal, a slightly older British
lady would be very acceptable. She must be a real *Spitfire*
in her handling though; older doesn't mean less spunk!

I anxiously await your response.

SMH

Google