PDA

View Full Version : Operation Glacier - ApacheRescue12.jpg (1/1) [38K]

Netko
January 23rd 07, 09:33 PM
Another video still showing the ride.

I've posted the video footage at present available to
alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation

--

Scubabix
January 24th 07, 12:28 AM

"Netko" > wrote in message
x.com...
> Another video still showing the ride.
>
> I've posted the video footage at present available to
> alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation
>
> --

Scubabix
January 24th 07, 12:28 AM
I did some pretty wild stuff in my 20years as a USN helicopter crewman, but
that beats it all.
Rob

"Netko" > wrote in message
x.com...
> Another video still showing the ride.
>
> I've posted the video footage at present available to
> alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation
>
> --

January 24th 07, 04:29 AM
On 23-Jan-2007, "Scubabix" > wrote:

> I did some pretty wild stuff in my 20years as a USN helicopter crewman,
> but
> that beats it all.
> Rob

As if Iraq is not dangerous enough.

January 24th 07, 04:29 AM
On 23-Jan-2007, "Scubabix" > wrote:

> I did some pretty wild stuff in my 20years as a USN helicopter crewman,
> but
> that beats it all.
> Rob

As if Iraq is not dangerous enough.

Paul Elliot
January 24th 07, 02:02 PM
Scubabix wrote:
> I did some pretty wild stuff in my 20years as a USN helicopter crewman, but
> that beats it all.
> Rob
>
> "Netko" > wrote in message
> x.com...
>> Another video still showing the ride.
>>
>> I've posted the video footage at present available to
>> alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation
>>
>> --

Wild perhaps, but it was what HAD to be done. This actions displays a
deep knowledge of purpose that is lacking in our leadership. Good on ya
boys!

--
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics
German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics
French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by Italians.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart/albums/

Paul Elliot
January 24th 07, 02:02 PM
Scubabix wrote:
> I did some pretty wild stuff in my 20years as a USN helicopter crewman, but
> that beats it all.
> Rob
>
> "Netko" > wrote in message
> x.com...
>> Another video still showing the ride.
>>
>> I've posted the video footage at present available to
>> alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation
>>
>> --

Wild perhaps, but it was what HAD to be done. This actions displays a
deep knowledge of purpose that is lacking in our leadership. Good on ya
boys!

--
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics
German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics
French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by Italians.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart/albums/

Chuck (in SC)
January 28th 07, 03:48 AM
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:33:24 +0000, Netko >
wrote:

>Another video still showing the ride.
>
>I've posted the video footage at present available to
>alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation

the complete story..
http://tinyurl.com/2dt3yx

wrote:

>Another video still showing the ride.
>
>I've posted the video footage at present available to
>alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation

the complete story..
http://tinyurl.com/2dt3yx

Joe Davila
February 27th 07, 02:37 AM
New designated smoking area.

Joe
USN (RET)

"Netko" > wrote in message
x.com...
> Another video still showing the ride.
>
> I've posted the video footage at present available to
> alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation
>
> --

Google