PDA

View Full Version : tube type navcom

Pam
March 21st 04, 07:42 PM
I am trying to help a friend sell an old tube type navcom on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3086265213

Vaughn
March 23rd 04, 02:14 AM
"Pam" > wrote in message
m...
> I am trying to help a friend sell an old tube type navcom on ebay.

Why?

Drew Dalgleish
March 23rd 04, 04:05 AM
On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 02:14:33 GMT, "Vaughn"
> wrote:

>"Pam" > wrote in message
m...
>> I am trying to help a friend sell an old tube type navcom on ebay

Try the boating newsgroups. They have more use for anchors.

March 23rd 04, 10:52 PM
"Pam" > wrote in message >...
> I am trying to help a friend sell an old tube type navcom on ebay.
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3086265213

These radios are mandatory if the owner is a serious vintage aircraft
buff.
A modern radio detracts from the correct panel. All 1950's cessnas
need on if it is to be a real historic aircraft. For display.

Google