PDA

View Full Version : check your tachometer

Robert Scott
August 4th 03, 05:05 PM
Several years ago I developed a software program to read engine RPM
based on the sound that the engine makes. I now have a new version of
this (free) software available which is much easier to use than the
old verison. It runs on any Pocket PC, or any Windows laptop. You
can use it to check the accuracy of your tach, or use it as a
temporary tach. You can even see the exact RPM drop of someone's mag
check at run-up from a half-mile away. You can get this free download
at:

www.tunelab-world.com/rpmsound.html

-Robert Scott
Ypsilanti, Michigan
(Reply through newsgroups, not by direct e-mail, as automatic reply address is fake.)

Google