PDA

View Full Version : Air force gives in to Ms Speaker

Wilman
February 13th 07, 08:02 PM

Blume, Alf
February 14th 07, 01:50 PM
"Wilman" > skrev i en meddelelse
.. .

? ? ?

CWO4 Dave Mann
February 14th 07, 04:39 PM
Blume, Alf wrote:
> "Wilman" > skrev i en meddelelse
> .. .
>
> ? ? ?

It's all about politics. The military types in the Pentagon E Ring
should know by now that this was a battle they shouldn't have even
thought about fighting. I was an e-ring type for several years and know
first hand about the parasites which infest our Congress. Pelosi is
just another one in a long, long list (democrats and republicans) who do
this kind of thing.

Pelosi -- based upon my hearing of her interview on C-span, used this as
an excellent opportunity to blast the military. She commented three
times during that interview about how "the military" had done this to
her and heads would roll. Words to that effect, of course. She was
very blunt in her condemnation of the military in that interview.

Understand that there are republicans and others who do the same thing
-- order up the most expensive transport they can get away with.

I remember one Congressional visit to Thailand when I was stationed
there. After the congress slime had gotten finished with their one day
"review" they moved on to Chaing Mai and went on an orgy of teak wood
products purchases. So much in fact that we had to lay on a C130 flight
to carry all their **** back to Andrews AFB. Add this to the
congressmen and their smarmy "staff" going to every steam and cream and
house of prostitution they could find, serviced by boys and girls alike...

... well, it was quite an experience for me to witness it. That was
in 1975 and thereafter I have believed firmly that the people who are
elected to political. positions in the USA at the national level are
lower than whale **** at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. They are
filth, scum, dishonest perverts who have stolen the ideals of American
and created their very own Purple Toga Imperial Senate filled with
intrigue which rivals the d'Medici Family.

I say: A pox on all of them and their Houses.

And you can quote me on that.

Dave

JD Cooper
February 14th 07, 06:36 PM
CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:

> Blume, Alf wrote:
>
>> "Wilman" > skrev i en meddelelse
>> .. .
>>
>> ? ? ?
>>

> It's all about politics. The military types in the Pentagon E Ring
> should know by now that this was a battle they shouldn't have even
> thought about fighting. I was an e-ring type for several years and know
> first hand about the parasites which infest our Congress. Pelosi is
> just another one in a long, long list (democrats and republicans) who do
> this kind of thing.
>
> Pelosi -- based upon my hearing of her interview on C-span, used this as
> an excellent opportunity to blast the military. She commented three
> times during that interview about how "the military" had done this to
> her and heads would roll. Words to that effect, of course. She was
> very blunt in her condemnation of the military in that interview.
>
> Understand that there are republicans and others who do the same thing
> -- order up the most expensive transport they can get away with.
>
> I remember one Congressional visit to Thailand when I was stationed
> there. After the congress slime had gotten finished with their one day
> "review" they moved on to Chaing Mai and went on an orgy of teak wood
> products purchases. So much in fact that we had to lay on a C130 flight
> to carry all their **** back to Andrews AFB. Add this to the
> congressmen and their smarmy "staff" going to every steam and cream and
> house of prostitution they could find, serviced by boys and girls alike...
>
> ... well, it was quite an experience for me to witness it. That was in
> 1975 and thereafter I have believed firmly that the people who are
> elected to political. positions in the USA at the national level are
> lower than whale **** at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. They are
> filth, scum, dishonest perverts who have stolen the ideals of American
> and created their very own Purple Toga Imperial Senate filled with
> intrigue which rivals the d'Medici Family.
>
> I say: A pox on all of them and their Houses.
>
> And you can quote me on that.
>
> Dave

good on you! bravo! (but maybe next time you oughta let go and say what
you mean..)

:-)

JD

CWO4 Dave Mann
February 14th 07, 08:00 PM
JD Cooper wrote:
> CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:
>
>> Blume, Alf wrote:
>>
>>> "Wilman" > skrev i en meddelelse
>>> .. .
>>>
>>> ? ? ?
>>>

>> It's all about politics. The military types in the Pentagon E Ring
>> should know by now that this was a battle they shouldn't have even
>> thought about fighting. I was an e-ring type for several years and
>> know first hand about the parasites which infest our Congress. Pelosi
>> is just another one in a long, long list (democrats and republicans)
>> who do this kind of thing.
>>
>> Pelosi -- based upon my hearing of her interview on C-span, used this
>> as an excellent opportunity to blast the military. She commented
>> three times during that interview about how "the military" had done
>> this to her and heads would roll. Words to that effect, of course.
>> She was very blunt in her condemnation of the military in that interview.
>>
>> Understand that there are republicans and others who do the same thing
>> -- order up the most expensive transport they can get away with.
>>
>> I remember one Congressional visit to Thailand when I was stationed
>> there. After the congress slime had gotten finished with their one
>> day "review" they moved on to Chaing Mai and went on an orgy of teak
>> wood products purchases. So much in fact that we had to lay on a C130
>> flight to carry all their **** back to Andrews AFB. Add this to the
>> congressmen and their smarmy "staff" going to every steam and cream
>> and house of prostitution they could find, serviced by boys and girls
>> alike...
>>
>> ... well, it was quite an experience for me to witness it. That was
>> in 1975 and thereafter I have believed firmly that the people who are
>> elected to political. positions in the USA at the national level are
>> lower than whale **** at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. They are
>> filth, scum, dishonest perverts who have stolen the ideals of American
>> and created their very own Purple Toga Imperial Senate filled with
>> intrigue which rivals the d'Medici Family.
>>
>> I say: A pox on all of them and their Houses.
>>
>> And you can quote me on that.
>>
>> Dave
>>

> good on you! bravo! (but maybe next time you oughta let go and say what
> you mean..)
>
> :-)
>
> JD

Why thank you for the compliment! As for me, I served 30 years with the
US Army, was present for duty in some wars and war-like activities, vote
in every local and general election, have an oldest son who has had 3
tours in Iraq, 3 other kids who are also worth their weights in gold, a
wonderful wife, a dog, three cats, go to church every Sunday except when
The Devil makes me sleep in, drink beer, quit smoking 25 years ago,
jumped out of too many perfectly good aeroplanes, crashed in both rotary
wing and fixed wing environments because of foreign objects projected at
said flying machines, taught high school for years and worked for the
local juvenile public defender's office.

All in all I am just a plain old retired soldier who would not **** down
these political's throats if their assholes were on fire and we were
in the middle of the production run inside the Won Hung Low Chinese
firecracker factory.

OK, enough of all this. Back to aviation!

Cheers,

Dave Mann
CWO4 USA (Ret)

Ray O'Hara
February 14th 07, 09:18 PM
"CWO4 Dave Mann" > wrote in message
. ..
> Blume, Alf wrote:
> > "Wilman" > skrev i en meddelelse
> > .. .
> >
> > ? ? ?
> >

> It's all about politics. The military types in the Pentagon E Ring
> should know by now that this was a battle they shouldn't have even
> thought about fighting. I was an e-ring type for several years and know
> first hand about the parasites which infest our Congress. Pelosi is
> just another one in a long, long list (democrats and republicans) who do
> this kind of thing.
>
> Pelosi -- based upon my hearing of her interview on C-span, used this as
> an excellent opportunity to blast the military. She commented three
> times during that interview about how "the military" had done this to
> her and heads would roll. Words to that effect, of course. She was
> very blunt in her condemnation of the military in that interview.
>
> Understand that there are republicans and others who do the same thing
> -- order up the most expensive transport they can get away with.
>
> I remember one Congressional visit to Thailand when I was stationed
> there. After the congress slime had gotten finished with their one day
> "review" they moved on to Chaing Mai and went on an orgy of teak wood
> products purchases. So much in fact that we had to lay on a C130 flight
> to carry all their **** back to Andrews AFB. Add this to the
> congressmen and their smarmy "staff" going to every steam and cream and
> house of prostitution they could find, serviced by boys and girls alike...
>
> ... well, it was quite an experience for me to witness it. That was
> in 1975 and thereafter I have believed firmly that the people who are
> elected to political. positions in the USA at the national level are
> lower than whale **** at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. They are
> filth, scum, dishonest perverts who have stolen the ideals of American
> and created their very own Purple Toga Imperial Senate filled with
> intrigue which rivals the d'Medici Family.
>
> I say: A pox on all of them and their Houses.
>
> And you can quote me on that.
>
> Dave

it was the pentagon that chose to pick the fight and talk to the
press{wingnut propaganda organ wash times}.
they chose to blast pelosi for political reasons. she responded in kind and
now they cry unfair.

the wingnuts passed the law giving the speaker a plane. now that a dem
isspeaker they get all ****y.
what petty little people they have shown themselves to be.

Hector Heathcoat
February 14th 07, 09:19 PM
I agree with the above....I also believe it goes for some of the rodents
that infest some of our state level elected officials. <cough> Perry <cough>
Texas is full of them. This new mandated get your daughter this shot
against cancer thing. Come to find out, one of our elected officials kids
went to work at the drug company where the drug is made last fall.

One thing I find as I am getting older, the more I experience, the more
dumbfounded I become...

> [...]
> in every local and general election, have an oldest son who has had 3
> tours in Iraq, 3 other kids who are also worth their weights in gold, a
> wonderful wife, a dog, three cats, go to church every Sunday except when
> The Devil makes me sleep in, drink beer, quit smoking 25 years ago, jumped
> out of too many perfectly good aeroplanes, crashed in both rotary wing and
> fixed wing environments because of foreign objects projected at said
> flying machines, taught high school for years and worked for the local
> juvenile public defender's office.
>
> All in all I am just a plain old retired soldier who would not **** down
> these political's throats if their assholes were on fire and we were in
> the middle of the production run inside the Won Hung Low Chinese
> firecracker factory.
>
> OK, enough of all this. Back to aviation!

Netko
February 14th 07, 10:31 PM
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:19:06 +0000, Hector Heathcoat wrote
(in message >):

> I agree with the above....

But as you top-posted, there was nothing above :)

The original poster was just stirring - his post was content-free,
never mind devoid of a picture. Yet it's generated six replies -
seven counting this one. But at least I'm including a picture.

It shows the airport at Edinburgh in Scotland. The photograph is
nothing special - indeed, it's not very good - but it shows one of
the more interesting-looking control towers around.

--

Mitchell Holman[_2_]
February 14th 07, 11:22 PM

> Blume, Alf wrote:
>> "Wilman" > skrev i en meddelelse
>> .. .
>>
>> ? ? ?
>>

> It's all about politics.

But this group is not.

Thankfully.

Here's a toast to keeping it that way..........

Marty Shapiro
February 14th 07, 11:27 PM
Netko > wrote in
x.com:

> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:19:06 +0000, Hector Heathcoat wrote
> (in message >):
>
>> I agree with the above....
>
> But as you top-posted, there was nothing above :)
>
> The original poster was just stirring - his post was content-free,
> never mind devoid of a picture. Yet it's generated six replies -
> seven counting this one. But at least I'm including a picture.
>
> It shows the airport at Edinburgh in Scotland. The photograph is
> nothing special - indeed, it's not very good - but it shows one of
> the more interesting-looking control towers around.

If you want to see a unique "control" tower, check out the one at
Booneville, CA. http://www.balearntofly.com/airport/q17/ (Scroll down
about a third of the page.)

--
Marty Shapiro
Silicon Rallye Inc.

(remove SPAMNOT to email me)

Blume, Alf
February 15th 07, 01:34 AM
Hello, JD!
You wrote on Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:36:37 -0600:

JC> CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:

>> Blume, Alf wrote:

>>> "Wilman" > skrev i en meddelelse
>>> .. .

>>> ? ? ?

>> It's all about politics.

Then keep it away, please . . . .

With best regards, Blume, Alf. E-mail: AlfBlume(a)hotmaildotcom

Stayfree
February 15th 07, 01:46 AM
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:39:43 -0600, CWO4 Dave Mann
> wrote:

>It's all about politics. The military types in the Pentagon E Ring
>should know by now that this was a battle they shouldn't have even
>thought about fighting. I was an e-ring type for several years and know
>first hand about the parasites which infest our Congress. Pelosi is
>just another one in a long, long list (democrats and republicans) who do
>this kind of thing.

Of course it's all about politics. Unfortunately we are stuck with
them and as long as they are responsible for policing themselves it is
not likely to get any better. You are correct in stating that the
list is long and populated from both sides of the fence. Greed at
that level is difficult to surpass and if they can tie it into a
political cat fight all the better it seems.

>Pelosi -- based upon my hearing of her interview on C-span, used this as
>an excellent opportunity to blast the military. She commented three
>times during that interview about how "the military" had done this to
>her and heads would roll. Words to that effect, of course. She was
>very blunt in her condemnation of the military in that interview.

While I am certainly no fan of Pelosi she is 'entitled' by the
position she holds to transport. Did she go overboard? Sure she did.
Will she try to make political hay of it? Sure she will. Next time
the tables flop and it is a Republican will he or she ask for even
more than Pelosi asked for? No doubt about it. I never cared much
for o' moonie in California a few years back but had to admire him for
shunning the limo to drive himself to work at the Gov mansion in a
Volkswagen.

>Understand that there are republicans and others who do the same thing
>-- order up the most expensive transport they can get away with.

Amen.

>I remember one Congressional visit to Thailand when I was stationed
>there. After the congress slime had gotten finished with their one day
>"review" they moved on to Chaing Mai and went on an orgy of teak wood
>products purchases. So much in fact that we had to lay on a C130 flight
>to carry all their **** back to Andrews AFB. Add this to the
>congressmen and their smarmy "staff" going to every steam and cream and
>house of prostitution they could find, serviced by boys and girls alike...

I have witnessed similar "shopping trips" in Viet Nam, Thailand,
Korea, Philippines, and everywhere else by visiting brass and
politicians. Damn shame my tax money gets spent that way. {I can
forgive them the whorehouse visits since those were usually cheap and
didn't require additional transport to take anything home. LOL.}

>I say: A pox on all of them and their Houses.
>
>And you can quote me on that.
>
>Dave

As a twenty year AF vet I hate to see the waste and especially when I
also see the military pay votes out of congress.

Stayfree

February 15th 07, 01:56 AM
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:46:40 -0500, Stayfree
> I never cared much
>for o' moonie in California a few years back but had to admire him for
>shunning the limo to drive himself to work at the Gov mansion in a
>Volkswagen.

I thought it was a Valiant Oh, well.

Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]
February 15th 07, 04:49 AM
Heh... You forgot his connection(s) with regard to fast tracking coal
fired power plants!

<G>

JT

Hector Heathcoat wrote:

> I agree with the above....I also believe it goes for some of the rodents
> that infest some of our state level elected officials. <cough> Perry
> <cough> Texas is full of them. This new mandated get your daughter this
> shot against cancer thing. Come to find out, one of our elected
> officials kids went to work at the drug company where the drug is made
> last fall.
>
> One thing I find as I am getting older, the more I experience, the more
> dumbfounded I become...
>
> "CWO4 Dave Mann" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>> JD Cooper wrote:

>>> good on you! bravo! (but maybe next time you oughta let go and say
>>> what you mean..)
>>>
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> JD
>>

>> Why thank you for the compliment! As for me, I served 30 years with
>> the US Army, was present for duty in some wars and war-like
>> activities, vote in every local and general election, have an oldest
>> son who has had 3 tours in Iraq, 3 other kids who are also worth their
>> weights in gold, a wonderful wife, a dog, three cats, go to church
>> every Sunday except when The Devil makes me sleep in, drink beer, quit
>> smoking 25 years ago, jumped out of too many perfectly good
>> aeroplanes, crashed in both rotary wing and fixed wing environments
>> because of foreign objects projected at said flying machines, taught
>> high school for years and worked for the local juvenile public
>> defender's office.
>>
>> All in all I am just a plain old retired soldier who would not ****
>> down these political's throats if their assholes were on fire and we
>> were in the middle of the production run inside the Won Hung Low
>> Chinese firecracker factory.
>>
>> OK, enough of all this. Back to aviation!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Dave Mann
>> CWO4 USA (Ret)

Bruce R
February 15th 07, 02:03 PM
"Marty Shapiro" > wrote in message
> If you want to see a unique "control" tower, check out the one at
> Booneville, CA. http://www.balearntofly.com/airport/q17/ (Scroll down
> about a third of the page.)

Looks like an outhouse to me!

Bruce R

Allan9
February 15th 07, 06:33 PM
I worked in one like that
(tower)
Al

"> If you want to see a unique "control" tower, check out the one at
> Booneville, CA. http://www.balearntofly.com/airport/q17/ (Scroll down
> about a third of the page.)
>

> --
> Marty Shapiro
> Silicon Rallye Inc.
>
> (remove SPAMNOT to email me)

jc[_2_]
February 15th 07, 07:47 PM
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:39:43 -0600, CWO4 Dave Mann
> wrote:

>Blume, Alf wrote:
>> "Wilman" > skrev i en meddelelse
>> .. .
>>
>> ? ? ?
>>

>It's all about politics.
<snip>
>And you can quote me on that.
>
>Dave

Well said, Dave!
Cheers,
jc

Marty Shapiro
February 15th 07, 07:56 PM
"Bruce R" > wrote in
:

> "Marty Shapiro" > wrote in message
>> If you want to see a unique "control" tower, check out the one at
>> Booneville, CA. http://www.balearntofly.com/airport/q17/ (Scroll down
>> about a third of the page.)
>>

> Looks like an outhouse to me!
>
> Bruce R

The control tower has you "hold for release" and then lets you "go"!

--
Marty Shapiro
Silicon Rallye Inc.

(remove SPAMNOT to email me)

Dave[_9_]
February 15th 07, 08:43 PM
C'mon Dave, tell us how you really feel.

or

Wish I could have said it as well.

CWO4 Dave Mann
February 15th 07, 11:19 PM
jc wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:39:43 -0600, CWO4 Dave Mann
> > wrote:
>
>> Blume, Alf wrote:
>>> "Wilman" > skrev i en meddelelse
>>> .. .
>>>
>>> ? ? ?
>>>

>> It's all about politics.
> <snip>
>> And you can quote me on that.
>>
>> Dave
>
> Well said, Dave!
> Cheers,
> jc

Thanks for the compliment but I am done with this topic. We need to
keep this group focused on aviation. I'm sorry I momentarily turned away.

Here's a picture of one of my favorite Sweet Hearts -- not only is she
Hot she can fly and aeroplane! Ah Sweet Billie, you are now in the
Earth and I am generation too late.

Cheers,

Dave

Papa Fox
February 15th 07, 11:52 PM
I googled Blimova Katvnia and ofund nothing at all. Do I have the
right spelling? Any bio about her? P.

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:19:44 -0600, CWO4 Dave Mann
> wrote:

>jc wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:39:43 -0600, CWO4 Dave Mann
>> > wrote:

>>> It's all about politics.
>> <snip>
>>> And you can quote me on that.
>>>
>>> Dave
>>
>> Well said, Dave!
>> Cheers,
>> jc
>>
>Thanks for the compliment but I am done with this topic. We need to
>keep this group focused on aviation. I'm sorry I momentarily turned away.
>
>Here's a picture of one of my favorite Sweet Hearts -- not only is she
>Hot she can fly and aeroplane! Ah Sweet Billie, you are now in the
>Earth and I am generation too late.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Dave

Luke
February 16th 07, 12:17 AM
"CWO4 Dave Mann" > wrote in message
. ..
> Here's a picture of one of my favorite Sweet Hearts -- not only is she
> Hot she can fly and aeroplane! Ah Sweet Billie, you are now in the
> Earth and I am generation too late

Patty Wagstaff is cuter...

jmho.

Luke

CWO4 Dave Mann
February 16th 07, 12:55 AM
Luke wrote:
> "CWO4 Dave Mann" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Here's a picture of one of my favorite Sweet Hearts -- not only is she
>> Hot she can fly and aeroplane! Ah Sweet Billie, you are now in the
>> Earth and I am generation too late
>

> Patty Wagstaff is cuter...
>
> jmho.
>

> Luke

Ah, but I am of an earlier generation .... here is another of my
collection of Rodina Hotties:

Natty Meklin -- the face of a youthful Mother Rodina ....

Cheere,

Dave

CWO4 Dave Mann
February 16th 07, 01:04 AM
Papa Fox wrote:
> I googled Blimova Katvnia and ofund nothing at all. Do I have the
> right spelling? Any bio about her? P.
>
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:19:44 -0600, CWO4 Dave Mann
> > wrote:
>
>> jc wrote:
>>> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:39:43 -0600, CWO4 Dave Mann

>>> <snip>

>>> Well said, Dave!
>>> Cheers,
>>> jc
>>>
>> Thanks for the compliment but I am done with this topic. We need to
>> keep this group focused on aviation. I'm sorry I momentarily turned away.
>>
>> Here's a picture of one of my favorite Sweet Hearts -- not only is she
>> Hot she can fly and aeroplane! Ah Sweet Billie, you are now in the
>> Earth and I am generation too late.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Dave

Her name was Blinova Katvnia

This web site should get you in the right direction.

Someone here posted a bunch of pictures of Soviet WW2 Female pilots.

I think this is where they came from -- may be wrong.
www.art-photo-web.com/Soviet_Aces_of_World

Cheers,

Dave

February 16th 07, 03:35 PM
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:56:27 -0600, wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:46:40 -0500, Stayfree
>> I never cared much
>>for o' moonie in California a few years back but had to admire him for
>>shunning the limo to drive himself to work at the Gov mansion in a
>>Volkswagen.
>>

>I thought it was a Valiant Oh, well.

And he didn't live in the Governor's Mansion. The original one had
been turned into a State park after Nancy Reagan refused to live in
it. A new mansion was built several miles from the Capital, but has
never been used by any governor and was subsequently sold.

Jerry Brown lived in an apartment across the street (14th and L) from
the Capital.
NO, use John Mee3 at comcast dot net (remove the spaces and do the
obvious with the "dot" and the "at"

Tankfixer
February 20th 07, 12:14 AM
In article >,
mumbled

> it was the pentagon that chose to pick the fight and talk to the
> press{wingnut propaganda organ wash times}.
> they chose to blast pelosi for political reasons. she responded in kind and
> now they cry unfair.
>
> the wingnuts passed the law giving the speaker a plane. now that a dem
> isspeaker they get all ****y.
> what petty little people they have shown themselves to be.

What law is that Ray ?

--
Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and

Google