PDA

View Full Version : Where to advertise ship for European Market?

Jeremy Zawodny
February 14th 07, 03:50 PM
After waiting a year or so for the folks at Centrair to remove their
collective heads for their a$$es (I'm not bitter), we've decided to sell
the first of our 101As at a discount and export it to a country that can
actually fly it.

I'd appreciate pointers to on-line forums and/or a European equivalent
of Tim's W&W classifieds listings so we can get the ship in front of
potential buyers.

I'll post it on RAS, of course, but I'm sure there are a few web sites
out there I haven't seen yet that deal primarily with markets on the
other side of the pond.

Thanks,

Jeremy

chipsoars
February 14th 07, 04:09 PM
On Feb 14, 10:50 am, Jeremy Zawodny > wrote:
> After waiting a year or so for the folks at Centrair to remove their
> collective heads for their a$$es (I'm not bitter), we've decided to sell
> the first of our 101As at a discount and export it to a country that can
> actually fly it.
>
> I'd appreciate pointers to on-line forums and/or a European equivalent
> of Tim's W&W classifieds listings so we can get the ship in front of
> potential buyers.
>
> I'll post it on RAS, of course, but I'm sure there are a few web sites
> out there I haven't seen yet that deal primarily with markets on the
> other side of the pond.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeremy

http://www.segelflug.de/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi

Chip F

Edward Lockhart
February 14th 07, 08:10 PM
At 16:12 14 February 2007, Chipsoars wrote:
>On Feb 14, 10:50 am, Jeremy Zawodny wrote:
>> After waiting a year or so for the folks at Centrair
>>to remove their
>> collective heads for their a$$es (I'm not bitter),
>>we've decided to sell
>> the first of our 101As at a discount and export it
>>to a country that can
>> actually fly it.
>>
>> I'd appreciate pointers to on-line forums and/or a
>>European equivalent
>> of Tim's W&W classifieds listings so we can get the
>>ship in front of
>> potential buyers.
>>
>> I'll post it on RAS, of course, but I'm sure there
>>are a few web sites
>> out there I haven't seen yet that deal primarily with
>>markets on the
>> other side of the pond.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jeremy
>
>http://www.segelflug.de/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi
>
>Chip F

or
http://adverts.gliderpilot.net/

Jean
February 19th 07, 12:14 PM
For France-Belgium-Switzerland : http://www.planeur.net/

"Jeremy Zawodny" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> After waiting a year or so for the folks at Centrair to remove their
> collective heads for their a$$es (I'm not bitter), we've decided to sell
> the first of our 101As at a discount and export it to a country that can
> actually fly it.
>
> I'd appreciate pointers to on-line forums and/or a European equivalent of
> Tim's W&W classifieds listings so we can get the ship in front of
> potential buyers.
>
> I'll post it on RAS, of course, but I'm sure there are a few web sites out
> there I haven't seen yet that deal primarily with markets on the other
> side of the pond.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeremy

Google