PDA

View Full Version : AW 95

Chief McGee
February 16th 07, 06:20 PM
Anyone built/building one of these?

Stuart & Kathryn Fields
February 16th 07, 09:53 PM
We haven't found anyone actively building an AW95 either. However for your
interest, the Bensen day fly-in at Wachula Fla is expecting some 10 or more
experimental single seat helicopters. Mosquito and Helicycle are expected
and maybe more? A turbine powered Mosquito is expected to be there. So we
will be there too.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine
"Chief McGee" > wrote in message
> Anyone built/building one of these?

boB[_2_]
February 17th 07, 06:55 AM
Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
> We haven't found anyone actively building an AW95 either. However for your
> interest, the Bensen day fly-in at Wachula Fla is expecting some 10 or more
> experimental single seat helicopters. Mosquito and Helicycle are expected
> and maybe more? A turbine powered Mosquito is expected to be there. So we
> will be there too.

Get lots of pictures... :)

--

boB