PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1997 Cessna 172R

Alan Adamson
May 31st 04, 03:15 AM
Airframe: 625 TT

Engine: 625 TTSNEW

TAS: 122Kts

Fuel Burn: 8 gals/hr (53 gal tanks)

Annual: May 2005

IFR Cert: Nov 2005

All AD's complied with

Cessna NAV II equipped

a.. KMA26 Audio Panel, 4-place intercom with additional wired-in Bose
interface in Pilot/CoPilot position
b.. KLN89B IFR GPS with current DB and 12 available internet updates
c.. 2 - KA155A Nav/Com Radios with flip/flop and internal CDI
d.. KI209A VOR/LOC/GS Ind. with GPS interface and switch panel
e.. K208A VOR/LOC Ind.
f.. KR87 ADF
g.. KT76C Transponder
h.. KAP 140 Autopilot
Interior:

Excellent condition - no cuts, tears, marks, spills or stains

Two owner partnership since new, always hangared

Accessories:

GroundTech Cover and matching cowl plugs with embroidered registration
number.

Notes:

If you are looking for a well maintained, new generation 172 in excellent
condition, look no further. This 172 has been cared for with exceptional
attention to detail. You won't find a nicer, 122Kt, low time 172 anywhere.
Call for details.

Contact:

Alan Adamson

For more information and a webpage with pictures, drop me an email. Serious
inquires only.

Brad Mallard
June 1st 04, 12:57 PM
How much? Webpage?

"Alan Adamson" > wrote in message
. ..
> Airframe: 625 TT
>
> Engine: 625 TTSNEW
>
> TAS: 122Kts
>
> Fuel Burn: 8 gals/hr (53 gal tanks)
>
> Annual: May 2005
>
> IFR Cert: Nov 2005
>
> All AD's complied with
>

> Cessna NAV II equipped
>
> a.. KMA26 Audio Panel, 4-place intercom with additional wired-in Bose
> interface in Pilot/CoPilot position
> b.. KLN89B IFR GPS with current DB and 12 available internet updates
> c.. 2 - KA155A Nav/Com Radios with flip/flop and internal CDI
> d.. KI209A VOR/LOC/GS Ind. with GPS interface and switch panel
> e.. K208A VOR/LOC Ind.
> f.. KR87 ADF
> g.. KT76C Transponder
> h.. KAP 140 Autopilot
> Interior:
>
> Excellent condition - no cuts, tears, marks, spills or stains
>

> Two owner partnership since new, always hangared
>

> Accessories:
>
> GroundTech Cover and matching cowl plugs with embroidered registration
> number.
>

> Notes:
>
> If you are looking for a well maintained, new generation 172 in excellent
> condition, look no further. This 172 has been cared for with exceptional
> attention to detail. You won't find a nicer, 122Kt, low time 172
anywhere.
> Call for details.
>

> Contact:
>
> Alan Adamson
>

> For more information and a webpage with pictures, drop me an email.
Serious
> inquires only.

Google