PDA

View Full Version : Good B17 Link

Bob
February 22nd 07, 02:09 AM
I know that this not Rc Aviation or such. But,I think that some of you
may want to check out the three links below. I ran across them sometime
ago and I do not recall anyone mentioning them here before. It is very
impressive flying of RC B17's in formation and the video is the best
I've ever seen. It is sad to think that one day the real planes and
crews will never be seen again. These videos honors the plane and the crews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZlu2G14mkQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=topydKCULBQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2iT_A9geR0

Doug Maclean
February 23rd 07, 11:36 PM
Really enjoyable videos which have been thoughtfully put together

Doug

"Bob" <bob@anywherebuthere> wrote in message
m...
>I know that this not Rc Aviation or such. But,I think that some of you may
>want to check out the three links below. I ran across them sometime ago and
>I do not recall anyone mentioning them here before. It is very impressive
>flying of RC B17's in formation and the video is the best I've ever seen.
>It is sad to think that one day the real planes and crews will never be
>seen again. These videos honors the plane and the crews.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZlu2G14mkQ
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=topydKCULBQ
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2iT_A9geR0

Google