PDA

View Full Version : Nothing but F-8s, Part 2 - f8crash.jpg (1/1) [27K]

Netko
February 23rd 07, 02:21 PM
--

Paul Elliot
February 23rd 07, 02:44 PM
Netko wrote:

I'm not sure that I would be "proudly posing". :-)

--
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics
German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics
French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by Italians.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart/albums/

Enzo Matrix
February 23rd 07, 03:28 PM
Paul Elliot wrote:
> Netko wrote:

> I'm not sure that I would be "proudly posing". :-)

Maybe he walked away from that one. It's a good landing - he *should* be
proud. :-D

--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.