PDA

View Full Version : electronic G meter

dave
October 20th 03, 08:56 PM
I'd like to install a g meter in my 7ECA. Does anyone have any experience
with the DA-55? I already have a power connection where it will be
installed from a non-functioning astro-tech clock. Hard to believe that
someone can make an LCD clock that doesn't work.
thank
Dave
1968 7ECA

Charon
November 4th 03, 06:44 AM
Why not install one of those Dynon EFIS systems and get everything
else at the same time?

"dave" <davesjunkmail@comcast> wrote in message >...
> I'd like to install a g meter in my 7ECA. Does anyone have any experience
> with the DA-55? I already have a power connection where it will be
> installed from a non-functioning astro-tech clock. Hard to believe that
> someone can make an LCD clock that doesn't work.
> thank
> Dave
> 1968 7ECA

ChipB727
November 16th 03, 10:52 PM
The DA-55's can be intermit. The LC-2 Astro-tech needs an internal battery.
I think a AA or AAA.
Regards, Chip
"dave" <davesjunkmail@comcast> wrote in message
> I'd like to install a g meter in my 7ECA. Does anyone have any experience
> with the DA-55? I already have a power connection where it will be
> installed from a non-functioning astro-tech clock. Hard to believe that
> someone can make an LCD clock that doesn't work.
> thank
> Dave
> 1968 7ECA

dave
November 17th 03, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the reply. My clock doesn't have the internal battery. It only
works when it wants.
Dave
"ChipB727" > wrote in message
.. .
> The DA-55's can be intermit. The LC-2 Astro-tech needs an internal
battery.
> I think a AA or AAA.
> Regards, Chip
> "dave" <davesjunkmail@comcast> wrote in message
> > I'd like to install a g meter in my 7ECA. Does anyone have any
experience
> > with the DA-55? I already have a power connection where it will be
> > installed from a non-functioning astro-tech clock. Hard to believe
that
> > someone can make an LCD clock that doesn't work.
> > thank
> > Dave
> > 1968 7ECA

Google