PDA

View Full Version : SSA 07 Convention Videos on-line

Kemp[_2_]
February 27th 07, 12:51 AM
As an experiment, I've posted some videos I took of a few exhibitors
at the SSA Convention in Memphis TN earlier this month. To view, you
need Quicktime 7 (not 6, you won't get video) and a broadband
connection as these videos are 10x+ of a typical YouTube video. There
are also clickable links IN the video that take you to the vendors.
The site is my blog at:

http://sierrawave.blogspot.com/

Leave comments on the site if you like.

Kemp

February 27th 07, 02:44 AM
On Feb 26, 4:51 pm, "Kemp" > wrote:
> As an experiment, I've posted some videos I took of a few exhibitors
> at the SSA Convention in Memphis TN earlier this month. To view, you
> need Quicktime 7 (not 6, you won't get video) and a broadband
> connection as these videos are 10x+ of a typical YouTube video. There
> are also clickable links IN the video that take you to the vendors.
> The site is my blog at:
>
> http://sierrawave.blogspot.com/
>
> Leave comments on the site if you like.
>
> Kemp

Thats great Kemp.
Very useful and good video/audio quality too.

Good job

Regards

Al

Google