PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING OLC CLAIM

February 28th 07, 05:31 PM
Anyone notice Erazem Polutnik's two claims for Feb 27 ? The first in
Bloemfontein , South Africa and the second 7 hours later out of Warner
Springs, CA. This in itself must be a record !
Ron (ZA)

Frank Whiteley
February 28th 07, 05:50 PM
On Feb 28, 10:31 am, " > wrote:
> Anyone notice Erazem Polutnik's two claims for Feb 27 ? The first in
> Bloemfontein , South Africa and the second 7 hours later out of Warner
> Springs, CA. This in itself must be a record !
> Ron (ZA)

Yes, but the second says TEST. However, was this to test whether a
bogus claim could be made (red V under info) but still scored, or
perhaps to test time zone issues?

Frank

g l i d e r s t u d
March 1st 07, 12:22 AM
Where does it say test?

I should have poked my head out of the hanger...but I was trying to
stay dry.

Frank Whiteley
March 1st 07, 02:13 AM
On Feb 28, 5:22 pm, "g l i d e r s t u d" >
wrote:
> Where does it say test?
>
> I should have poked my head out of the hanger...but I was trying to
> stay dry.

Gone now, as is the other claim. I also note a flight 10/27/2006
flown in a TST-10, but that's not what was indicated on 2/27.

Graeme Cant
March 1st 07, 03:04 AM
Frank Whiteley wrote:
> On Feb 28, 5:22 pm, "g l i d e r s t u d" >
> wrote:
>> Where does it say test?
>>
>> I should have poked my head out of the hanger...but I was trying to
>> stay dry.
>
> Gone now, as is the other claim. I also note a flight 10/27/2006
> flown in a TST-10, but that's not what was indicated on 2/27.

I think Erazem Polutnik is one of the SeeYou programming team. I don't
think he was in Bloemfontein or Warner Springs.

GC

Frank Whiteley
March 1st 07, 03:22 AM
On Feb 28, 8:04 pm, Graeme Cant <gcantinter@tnodedotnet> wrote:
> Frank Whiteley wrote:
> > On Feb 28, 5:22 pm, "g l i d e r s t u d" >
> > wrote:
> >> Where does it say test?
>
> >> I should have poked my head out of the hanger...but I was trying to
> >> stay dry.
>
> > Gone now, as is the other claim. I also note a flight 10/27/2006
> > flown in a TST-10, but that's not what was indicated on 2/27.
>
> I think Erazem Polutnik is one of the SeeYou programming team. I don't
> think he was in Bloemfontein or Warner Springs.
>
> GC

That was my impression also.

Doug Haluza
March 1st 07, 04:15 AM
On Feb 28, 12:31 pm, " > wrote:
> Anyone notice Erazem Polutnik's two claims for Feb 27 ? The first in
> Bloemfontein , South Africa and the second 7 hours later out of Warner
> Springs, CA. This in itself must be a record !
> Ron (ZA)

SeeYou was testing a new patch.

Google