PDA

View Full Version : Silent Wings DVD Now Available

Paul Remde
March 6th 07, 09:56 PM
Hi,

The new historical DVD "Silent Wings - The American Glider Pilots of WWII"
is now available. This is a very well done film and was premiered at the
SSA Convention a few weeks ago. I have many copies in stock.

I have read several books on the topic and was impressed with the movie. It
was really cool to have some WWII glider pilots at the "premier" at the SSA
Convention. We owe a lot to those guys!

Details on the DVD are available on my web site here:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#SilentWings

Books on the topic are available using the links below.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/books/SilentWingsAtWar/SilentWingsAtWar.htm

http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/books/SilentWings/SilentWings.htm

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Paul Remde
March 6th 07, 10:00 PM
Does anyone that saw the film at the SSA Convention care to offer a review?

Paul Remde

"Paul Remde" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> The new historical DVD "Silent Wings - The American Glider Pilots of WWII"
> is now available. This is a very well done film and was premiered at the
> SSA Convention a few weeks ago. I have many copies in stock.
>
> I have read several books on the topic and was impressed with the movie.
> It was really cool to have some WWII glider pilots at the "premier" at the
> SSA Convention. We owe a lot to those guys!
>
> Details on the DVD are available on my web site here:
> http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#SilentWings
>
> Books on the topic are available using the links below.
> http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/books/SilentWingsAtWar/SilentWingsAtWar.htm
>
> http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/books/SilentWings/SilentWings.htm
>
> Good Soaring,
>
> Paul Remde