PDA

View Full Version : WTD: Photos of Eric Beard / Russian Thunder on cd/dvd

wings_of_fury
March 9th 07, 06:43 PM
Aviation photographers, I have a chance to meet the brother of Eric
Beard and was asked to put together a photo cd/dvd of my own images of
Russian Thunder for him, and thought maybe I'd put out a request
online, for other photographers who'd be willing to help, to do the
same thing. Make the cd yourself, maybe add cover art and your email
address so the family can thank you personally, and send them to me
and I'll give the photos to his brother when I meet him. Email me
directly if you're willing to help out, thanks.

Brian @

Google