PDA

View Full Version : Cumulus Soaring Web Site Moved

Paul Remde
March 13th 07, 03:52 PM
Hi,

For many years my web site has been available at www.cumulus-soaring.com.
At lease... that link worked. Actually, the site was at
www.soarmn.com/cumulus/ with www.cumulus-soaring.com being forwarded to the
soarmn.com site. Last weekend I moved all my web sites to a new server.
The base site for my web site is now actually www.cumulus-soaring.com. All
other sites are sub-directories under that base site. The change should not
affect anyone as long as the links below are used. They are correctly
forwarded to the sub-directories under www.cumulus-soaring.com.

http://www.cumulus-soaring.com
http://www.soaring-links.com
http://www.soaring-classifieds.com
http://www.soarmn.com

Those links have worked for many years and they still work. However, if you
had bookmarked links directly to pages on my site that started with
www.soarm.com then those old links may or may not work any more. For
example, to link to my PDA comparison page the following links used to work:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/pda.htm (this has always been the best link
and it still works)
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/pda.htm (this used to work but it no longer
works)

If you manage a soaring web site that has links to pages on my web site,
please verify that the links are to the 4 links above and test that they are
still working. I believe that many soaring web site managers copied and
pasted links directly to pages on my web site that will need fixing. I
appreciate the links to my site and I appreciate your help in fixing any old
links.

I do strive to offer useful resources on my web sites. I'm sorry if this
change has caused any difficulties.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.