PDA

View Full Version : Electronic copy of manual for Nimbus-3DT

March 18th 07, 03:55 PM
does anyone have one available? Our club just bought one and I need it
as the one with the plane is in German and my German reading skills
are not up to digesting the manual in German.

Thanks

Bob

March 22nd 07, 07:04 PM
Just a follow-up!

SH just emailed me a manual in PDF format. Wonderful service!

Thanks

Bob

F2 driver
November 15th 11, 09:39 AM
Hi Bob,

Do you or anybody else still have a copy of that Manual? Any chance of a copy?

Many thanks

Derren Francis

;492770]Just a follow-up!

SH just emailed me a manual in PDF format. Wonderful service!

Thanks

Bob[/QUOTE]

Damon Bonesi
January 26th 20, 12:38 PM
does anyone have one available? Our club just bought one and I need it
as the one with the plane is in German and my German reading skills
are not up to digesting the manual in German.

Thanks

Bob

Hi Bob, I'm in the same boat, it is possible to have the english copy?
Thanks in advance

Damon

Google