PDA

View Full Version : Re: Pest posts, February 27 - March 12

Michael Baldwin, Bruce
March 18th 07, 11:01 AM
On Mar 13, 3:16 pm, Joseph Bartlo > wrote:
> Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me those days,
> or participating in discussions intended to prolong this crap here:
>
> Sean Monaghan

Foamy, you dirty little pset and goat-humping retufer, why is this
gutless ****, Shorn the think Irish ****, at the top of your lits
instead of me?

I demand retribution!

> Daedalus
> MCP
> Fujikawa Yamamoto
> Frogbutt
> Frogbutt's new sock
> Cujo DeSockpuppet
> Some Guy
> Kadaitcha Man
> SneakyP
> Hypocrisy Alert
> The Bartlo Blade
> The Jihadist
> The Front Street Gym
> Molester Of The Millenium
> FragileWarrior
> Jojo's Goatwurst Nightmare
> Daedalus

I see you lsited this dyke, Deadanus, twice! What's up with that?

> The Demon Prince of Absurdity
> TheBookman
> GENERAL Island Girly
> MJ's Uncle Tom
> Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
> Meat Plow
> Bill E Goat
> Weatherlawyer
> Aratzio
> Farmer Brown
> Machete
> The Al Sharpton Martyrs Brigade
> PRESIDENT SneakyP
> Ali Baba and the Forty Pests
> Roofshadow
> Art Deco
> Phineas T Puddleduck
> ADMIRAL B.Haven
>
> This list is only of those liars and pests posting their crap to
> ne.weather, as I previously discussed. Note that one may be posting
> as several, and my newsreader may miss a few. The fact that so many
> of them go against one of me shows what cowards they all are. No
> other person using the name Bartlo is related to me, but an impostor
> and/or liar - check the headers.
>
> Believe nothing the pathetic liars post about me. They prove
> themselves as cowards all going against one of me. They are again
> refuted by being identified as such.

Like who gives a ****?

Google