PDA

View Full Version : Soaring Sponsorship, National Team?Juniors?

March 19th 07, 05:56 AM
We all are on a lookout for a good ideas to improve a state of affairs
in a World of Soaring.
While surfing the net, I came upon some new idea from Poland . It
caught my eye as a pretty simple and possibly effective way to
increase the treasure chest of any national gliding
organization...including SSA.
AP-Aeroklub Polski, Polish Aeroclub, or one of it's local branches,
came up with an idea of returning the 10% of arranged sponsorship
money to the person who actually helped to arrange and secure the
sponsorships. 10 % can be a lot. It can be spend by the individual
only to cover expenses related to flying gliders. Looks like a win-win
situation to me. Financial incentive in promoting the sport can't be
a wrong thing. It does motivates to action.
Richard

Google