PDA

View Full Version : Club Startup, operating procedures,lease agreements, etc

March 26th 07, 08:34 PM
I'm trying to put together a club to start operations at a rural
airport in Central Texas.
The airport is requiring a written set of operating and safety
procedures to be able to show the airport board. Does anyone have
such documents that I could use as a template?
We hope to be doing auto and aero lauches.

Also, the person who owns the towplane wants to make sure he is
protected legally. Does anyone have sample lease agreements, Hold
Harmless agreements etc that would be beneficial?

Sample club bylaws would be helpful, too.

Any help or advice wold be appreciated.
Stan

Google