PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know who Bertie the Bunyip is?

Walt
March 27th 07, 10:16 PM
Just curious.

--Walt

James Robinson
March 27th 07, 10:50 PM
"Walt" > wrote:

> Just curious.

Your choice:

- A mythical creature that lives in a billibong and eats people.

- A personality on a children's TV show that once aired in Philadelpia.

- A commercial airline pilot who inhabits usenet and harasses those who he
considers beneath contempt.

Jim Stewart
March 27th 07, 10:53 PM
Walt wrote:

Longterm aviation newsgroup troll. A good matchup
for Mx. Here's some reading material...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.aviation.safety/browse_thread/thread/2bfe7eeff0ad4aa3/538f88b21ed4aeb6?lnk=st&q=%22Bertie+the+bunyip%22+troll+aviation&rnum=2&hl=en#538f88b21ed4aeb6

Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]
March 28th 07, 12:19 AM
"Walt" > wrote in news:1175030199.212748.135470
@y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

> Just curious.

I do!

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]
March 28th 07, 12:25 AM
Jim Stewart > wrote in
:

> Walt wrote:
>
> Longterm aviation newsgroup troll. A good matchup
> for Mx. Here's some reading material...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.aviation.safety/browse_thread/threa
> /2bfe7eeff0ad4aa3/538f88b21ed4aeb6?lnk=st&q=%22Bertie+the+bunyip%22
+tro
> ll+aviation&rnum=2&hl=en#538f88b21ed4aeb6

Yeah, used to use that for my sig. There's a few innacuracies there.
Appaling reporting, really. For one thing, noone ever had a libel action
going against me, though quite a few would like to have tried. One neo
nazi k00k did try using a psionic weapon against me though, and yet
another k00k traced me back into his own house!
Those were the days.
One k00k, A Ralph Livingston, himself a usenet legend, did actually call
th eFBI to komplain that I was calling him a poo poo head on usenet. The
FBI office invovled dubbed Ralphie, the "Shrieking puffball".

I only spend time on k00ks with potential. I almost never miss, and
Mxsmanic has potential.

Bertie

NTurk
March 28th 07, 02:38 AM
On Mar 27, 2:50 pm, James Robinson > wrote:
> - A personality on a children's TV show that once aired in Philadelpia.
>
> - A commercial airline pilot who inhabits usenet and harasses those who he
> considers beneath contempt.

James, If Bertie is an airline pilot then I am a porn star.Judging
from his posts, he doesnt have the mental capacity to be a ramper,
much less a pilot (Unless he is an RJ Tjurd).My guess is that he
spends most of his time viewing porn and crankin his pud. And then
when it gets sore from pounding on it so much, he comes over to usnet.

Hey Bertie, Fjucjepwatz!

Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]
March 28th 07, 02:46 AM
"NTurk" > wrote in
oups.com:

> On Mar 27, 2:50 pm, James Robinson > wrote:
>> - A personality on a children's TV show that once aired in
>> Philadelpia.
>>
>> - A commercial airline pilot who inhabits usenet and harasses those
>> who he considers beneath contempt.
>
> James, If Bertie is an airline pilot then I am a porn star.

If you say so.!

Judging
> from his posts, he doesnt have the mental capacity to be a ramper,
> much less a pilot (Unless he is an RJ Tjurd).My guess is that he
> spends most of his time viewing porn and crankin his pud. And then
> when it gets sore from pounding on it so much, he comes over to usnet.

Oh dear! You're very hurtful, aren't you?

Bertie

Lady Pilot[_2_]
March 28th 07, 03:51 AM
"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote:
> "Walt" > wrote:
> @y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Just curious.
>>

> I do!

So do I! hehehee

LP

NTurk
March 28th 07, 01:53 PM
On Mar 27, 7:51 pm, "Lady Pilot" > wrote:
> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote:
>
> > "Walt" > wrote:
> > @y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:
>
> >> Just curious.
>
> > I do!
>
> So do I! hehehee
>
> LP

Soooooooo, is he in fact an RJ tjurd ? EEEERRRROOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

Hey bertie, fjwactatapwatjz

cavedweller
March 28th 07, 09:32 PM
On Mar 27, 4:16 pm, "Walt" > wrote:
> Just curious.
>
> --Walt

I think this latest one is a fake. He can't spell, type, or punctuate
like the original, and his laugh sounds different.

Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]
March 28th 07, 10:07 PM
"cavedweller" > wrote in
oups.com:

> On Mar 27, 4:16 pm, "Walt" > wrote:
>> Just curious.
>>
>> --Walt
>
> I think this latest one is a fake. He can't spell, type, or punctuate
> like the original, and his laugh sounds different.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahw!

Have you actually looked at my old psots?

bertie

John Godwin
March 28th 07, 10:57 PM
"cavedweller" > wrote in
oups.com:

> On Mar 27, 4:16 pm, "Walt" > wrote:
>> Just curious.
>>
>> --Walt
>
> I think this latest one is a fake. He can't spell, type, or
> punctuate like the original, and his laugh sounds different.

Maybe it's Bobo in disguise.

--

Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]
March 28th 07, 11:11 PM

> "cavedweller" > wrote in
> oups.com:
>
>> On Mar 27, 4:16 pm, "Walt" > wrote:
>>> Just curious.
>>>
>>> --Walt
>>
>> I think this latest one is a fake. He can't spell, type, or
>> punctuate like the original, and his laugh sounds different.
>>

> Maybe it's Bobo in disguise.

God I miss him. I stil go over and visit in alt.alarms.security every
now and again. It's kind of frustrating though, because he has a large
group of ardent admirers there already.

Bertie

Walt
March 29th 07, 04:49 AM
On Mar 27, 8:51 pm, "Lady Pilot" > wrote:
> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote:
>
> > "Walt" > wrote:
> > @y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:
>
> >> Just curious.
>
> > I do!
>
> So do I! hehehee
>
> LP

Thanks. That's what I thought.

--Walt

Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]
March 29th 07, 06:34 AM
"Walt" > wrote in news:1175140165.349372.10430
@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

> On Mar 27, 8:51 pm, "Lady Pilot" > wrote:
>> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote:
>>
>> > "Walt" > wrote:
>> > @y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

>> > I do!
>>
>> So do I! hehehee
>>
>> LP
>
> Thanks. That's what I thought.

Whoowh!

Talk about cryptic.

Bertie

Ladypilot
March 29th 07, 07:30 PM
"Lady Pilot" > wrote in news:NKkOh.96746$ia7.48341
@newsfe14.lga:

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote:
>> "Walt" > wrote:
>> @y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> Just curious.
>>>

>> I do!
>
> So do I! hehehee
>
> LP

On second thought, no, I don't.

LP

Kev
March 29th 07, 08:24 PM
On Mar 27, 5:16 pm, "Walt" > wrote:
> Just curious.

If you're using Google Groups, click on the View Profile above one of
Ladypilot's postings... (they're the same person, apparently)... and
read the thread in rec.audio.opinion... there's a ton of possible info
about him. He's a well known troll.

Attention Jim in NC: Bertie's an example of a real troll.

Kev

Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]
March 29th 07, 09:16 PM
"Kev" > wrote in news:1175196299.223156.106900
@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

> On Mar 27, 5:16 pm, "Walt" > wrote:
>> Just curious.
>
> If you're using Google Groups, click on the View Profile above one of
> Ladypilot's postings... (they're the same person, apparently)... and
> read the thread in rec.audio.opinion... there's a ton of possible info
> about him. He's a well known troll.
>
> Attention Jim in NC: Bertie's an example of a real troll.

I'm a troll's troll.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]
March 29th 07, 09:17 PM
"Kev" > wrote in news:1175196299.223156.106900
@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

> On Mar 27, 5:16 pm, "Walt" > wrote:
>> Just curious.
>
> If you're using Google Groups, click on the View Profile above one of
> Ladypilot's postings... (they're the same person, apparently)... and
> read the thread in rec.audio.opinion... there's a ton of possible info
> about him. He's a well known troll.

Oh, and BTW, I'm most definitely not the same person as Ladypilot.. I'll
frog with the best of them, but ....

bertie

Ladypilot
March 29th 07, 11:52 PM
Bertie the Bunyip > wrote in
.130:

> "Kev" > wrote in news:1175196299.223156.106900
> @p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:
>
>> On Mar 27, 5:16 pm, "Walt" > wrote:
>>> Just curious.
>>
>> If you're using Google Groups, click on the View Profile above one of
>> Ladypilot's postings... (they're the same person, apparently)... and
>> read the thread in rec.audio.opinion... there's a ton of possible info
>> about him. He's a well known troll.
>>
>> Attention Jim in NC: Bertie's an example of a real troll.
>
> I'm a troll's troll.
>

> Bertie

No your not. Teeheehee

LP

Ladypilot
March 29th 07, 11:53 PM
Bertie the Bunyip > wrote in
.130:

> "Kev" > wrote in news:1175196299.223156.106900
> @p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:
>
>> On Mar 27, 5:16 pm, "Walt" > wrote:
>>> Just curious.
>>
>> If you're using Google Groups, click on the View Profile above one of
>> Ladypilot's postings... (they're the same person, apparently)... and
>> read the thread in rec.audio.opinion... there's a ton of possible info
>> about him. He's a well known troll.
>
> Oh, and BTW, I'm most definitely not the same person as Ladypilot.. I'll
> frog with the best of them, but ....
>

> bertie

Yes you are. we're exactly the same person, only I have the **** this week.

LP

Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]
March 30th 07, 01:58 AM
Ladypilot > wrote in
:

> Bertie the Bunyip > wrote in
> .130:
>
>> "Kev" > wrote in news:1175196299.223156.106900
>> @p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

>>> If you're using Google Groups, click on the View Profile above one
>>> of Ladypilot's postings... (they're the same person, apparently)...
>>> and read the thread in rec.audio.opinion... there's a ton of
>>> possible info about him. He's a well known troll.
>>
>> Oh, and BTW, I'm most definitely not the same person as Ladypilot..
>> I'll frog with the best of them, but ....
>>

>> bertie
>
> Yes you are. we're exactly the same person, only I have the **** this
> week.

You have Mxsmanic? Poor guy!