PDA

View Full Version : Sage Variometers new owners

Pete Russell
April 2nd 07, 02:33 PM
After many years building Sage Variometers I felt it was best to sell the
business to some enthusiastic new owners that could put the time into the
business it deserves. The new owners Rex Mayes, Jerry Annoni and Todd
Robinson have undergone extensive training and will now build and repair
Sage Variometers at the Williams Soaring center in California Look to
www.Williamssoaring.com for more details in the future. all repairs and
questions can also now be directed to Williams Soaring.

I would also like to personally thank everyone who supported Sage
Variometers over the years.

Good Soaring

Pete Russell

April 5th 07, 04:10 PM
On Apr 2, 7:33 am, "Pete Russell" > wrote:
> After many years building Sage Variometers I felt it was best to sell the
> business to some enthusiastic new owners that could put the time into the
> business it deserves. The new owners Rex Mayes, Jerry Annoni and Todd
> Robinson have undergone extensive training and will now build and repair
> Sage Variometers at the Williams Soaring center in California Look towww.Williamssoaring.comfor more details in the future. all repairs and
> questions can also now be directed to Williams Soaring.
>
> I would also like to personally thank everyone who supported Sage
> Variometers over the years.
>
> Good Soaring
>
> Pete Russell

Pete,
Thanks for all your work throughout the years making a darn great
vario. Thanks also for the time this spring in getting a couple of us
serviced before the season started. Best of luck to you and your
family.

Bruno

Google