PDA

View Full Version : vintage aviation model kits for sale

Gasoline Alley Antiques
October 21st 04, 08:23 PM
Hello! we have THOUSANDS of vintage AVIATION MODEL KITS for sale. From the 1930's thru the 1990's. Most are long out of production. Plastic, resin, balsa, stick and tissue. Planes, jets, commercial airliners, civilian, military, helicopters. All scales. 1:32, 1:48, 1:72 and more. We also have aviation related memorabilia, diecast toys, desktop promotional models and more. We are happy to ship anywhere in the world. We accept Discover, Visa, Mastercard, PAYPAL, Bid Pay, Money Orders, Personal Checks. Stop by and visit us.

--
Gasoline Alley Antiques
Thousands of Vintage & Collectible Toys, Model Kits, Nostalgia and Sports Memorabilia for sale. Over 70,000 items listed, with over 15,000 photographed. We UPDATE daily. Stop by and visit. http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com

Shaun
October 22nd 04, 09:07 PM
Hi,
I have just launched an aviation auction site, and would love to see this kind of item being listed more. Please accept my invite to list your items. I have launched about 1 month ago and have had 10,000 hits so the audience is their.
Good luck
www.flyboyauction.com
"Gasoline Alley Antiques" > wrote in message ...
Hello! we have THOUSANDS of vintage AVIATION MODEL KITS for sale. From the 1930's thru the 1990's. Most are long out of production. Plastic, resin, balsa, stick and tissue. Planes, jets, commercial airliners, civilian, military, helicopters. All scales. 1:32, 1:48, 1:72 and more. We also have aviation related memorabilia, diecast toys, desktop promotional models and more. We are happy to ship anywhere in the world. We accept Discover, Visa, Mastercard, PAYPAL, Bid Pay, Money Orders, Personal Checks. Stop by and visit us.

--
Gasoline Alley Antiques
Thousands of Vintage & Collectible Toys, Model Kits, Nostalgia and Sports Memorabilia for sale. Over 70,000 items listed, with over 15,000 photographed. We UPDATE daily. Stop by and visit. http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com

Google