April 6th 07, 08:38 PM
From: "VE5JL" >
Newsgroups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 04:16:59 GMT

I love it and I've had no problems other than when I forget to
close the door and the passengers get upset. Or if I don't feed
them on long trips they get ****ed too. The plane I was flying was
a 737 and it's a blast to fly. The FSpax makes it so much better.

I used to be a CB'er back in the day then I graduated to ham radio
hens the call VE5JL. I love FS so much that I also graduated to a
flight student.

You'd be surprised how accurate the sim is to the real thing. I
should have my PPL by spring.

Would that be a virtual Airmans Certificate or one issued by the
Canadian government?

April 7th 07, 09:16 PM
I agree. Microsoft Flight Sim's slogan "As Real As It Gets" is so
true. This program certainly helps one fly REAL planes or FAA
approved simulators.

Sam van Rensburg
http://picasaweb.google.com/samuelvanrensburg/SamVanRensburg

VE5JL
April 8th 07, 04:10 AM
I'm not sure how a 2-year old post got mixed up with the Travolta stuff, but
to answer your question it's the one from the Canadian government. I passed
my check-ride and exams in November of last year and now enjoy flying IRL as
they say.

Joe

"Larry Dighera" > wrote in message

> From: "VE5JL" >
> Newsgroups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim
> Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 04:16:59 GMT
>
> I love it and I've had no problems other than when I forget to
> close the door and the passengers get upset. Or if I don't feed
> them on long trips they get ****ed too. The plane I was flying was
> a 737 and it's a blast to fly. The FSpax makes it so much better.
>
> I used to be a CB'er back in the day then I graduated to ham radio
> hens the call VE5JL. I love FS so much that I also graduated to a
> flight student.
>
> You'd be surprised how accurate the sim is to the real thing. I
> should have my PPL by spring.
>
> Would that be a virtual Airmans Certificate or one issued by the
> Canadian government?

Google